Jump to content

Photo

I'm going to Trash the Dress! A dual bride TTD


  • Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 Mandy

Mandy
  • Member
  • 514 posts

    Posted 08 March 2008 - 12:36 PM

    How cute, Morgan! We can't wait to see the TTD ones with all your fierce poses in your new favorite outfit!

    #42 B&J2008

    B&J2008
    • Jr. Member
    • 266 posts

      Posted 08 March 2008 - 01:19 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by jean-marcus
      hmm so many options.. im hoping that the two TTD shoots im doing in tulum this october on the same weekend wanna do a dual ttd shoot together. ....

      you two could have like a .... oh wait.. nope. i gotta keep that one secret. i just came up with a sweet one that im gonna do sometime.

      okay so lets see. you two could go to like a layground and both be on a teeter totter or on the swings or something.. hmmm. or both go into the woods and do some blurred running/chasing photos through the trees. that could look cool... or hmmmm

      well im sure kristie will come up with some great ideas. you better share the pics
      I'm totally up for a dual TTD session with Trish & hubbie!!! I'm looking for ideas now, but I know Jean-Marcus will have some awesome ideas too. I absolutely cannot wait!!
      Trish-we are going to have so much fun!!

      Brooke

      #43 rodent

      rodent

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

        Posted 08 March 2008 - 01:25 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by B&J2008
        I'm totally up for a dual TTD session with Trish & hubbie!!! I'm looking for ideas now, but I know Jean-Marcus will have some awesome ideas too. I absolutely cannot wait!!
        Trish-we are going to have so much fun!!

        Brooke
        As you come up with idea, post them. I'm having a lot of fun picturing this photo shoot. Do you two know each other outside of the forum, or will you be meeting for the first time at the TTD?

        I love this forum! It's so great for all of our creativity. I would never have dreamed about jumping in the water in my dress, if I hadn't seen all the pictures on the forum.

        #44 BillysBride

        BillysBride
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,255 posts

          Posted 08 March 2008 - 01:34 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Mandy
          What a tease!
          I know..a little pooper ain't he?

          Morgan, that sounds so cool. I'm glad you are going to do it and its in a way that doesn't make you uncomfortable about pressing Mike or him uncomfortable about having to do it. Afterall..its all about us brides, right? hahahaha..Kidding! Kidding...I am just kidding.

          Can't wait to see the pics. Man, your day is coming up FAST! I'm so excited for you (and me since you will be the first here to use the same resort as we are so I can't wait to get the details).
          Savannah

          http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
          http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

          #45 rodent

          rodent

            VIP Member

          • VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

            Posted 08 March 2008 - 01:38 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by BillysBride
            I know..a little pooper ain't he?

            Morgan, that sounds so cool. I'm glad you are going to do it and its in a way that doesn't make you uncomfortable about pressing Mike or him uncomfortable about having to do it. Afterall..its all about us brides, right? hahahaha..Kidding! Kidding...I am just kidding.

            Can't wait to see the pics. Man, your day is coming up FAST! I'm so excited for you (and me since you will be the first here to use the same resort as we are so I can't wait to get the details).
            I do think it will be fun this way. If I drug mike along I'd know he'd be plesent, but not happy. Heather will be excited like me so we can feed off each other's excitement. I'll save talking mike into something for things I really need him to do.

            I'm excited about my day coming up so fast too! I can't wait to give you all the details!

            #46 B&J2008

            B&J2008
            • Jr. Member
            • 266 posts

              Posted 08 March 2008 - 01:57 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Morgan
              As you come up with idea, post them. I'm having a lot of fun picturing this photo shoot. Do you two know each other outside of the forum, or will you be meeting for the first time at the TTD?

              I love this forum! It's so great for all of our creativity. I would never have dreamed about jumping in the water in my dress, if I hadn't seen all the pictures on the forum.

              Actually, we just met on the forum! We noticed we were both getting marrried on the same weekend and thought it would be a good idea to split travel costs for a photographer. It has worked out so well.
              I know, aren't all the ideas on this forum fabulous. I swear, I would never even have thought of half of this stuff myself.
              I will post ideas as I think of them. I'm trying to collect some photos whenever I come across something I like. I'm also doing BD pics in May and trying to come up with those ideas too. I really wish I could Jean-Marcus do those too, but with him in Seattle and me in KY, it makes it kinda hard! Aren't you super excited to do all of this...I know I can't wait!

              #47 rodent

              rodent

                VIP Member

              • VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

                Posted 08 March 2008 - 02:09 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by B&J2008
                Actually, we just met on the forum! We noticed we were both getting marrried on the same weekend and thought it would be a good idea to split travel costs for a photographer. It has worked out so well.
                I know, aren't all the ideas on this forum fabulous. I swear, I would never even have thought of half of this stuff myself.
                I will post ideas as I think of them. I'm trying to collect some photos whenever I come across something I like. I'm also doing BD pics in May and trying to come up with those ideas too. I really wish I could Jean-Marcus do those too, but with him in Seattle and me in KY, it makes it kinda hard! Aren't you super excited to do all of this...I know I can't wait!
                that is so cool how that worked out! What a great idea to share jean-marcus. We know he is man enough for both of you.

                #48 B&J2008

                B&J2008
                • Jr. Member
                • 266 posts

                  Posted 08 March 2008 - 02:48 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Morgan
                  that is so cool how that worked out! What a great idea to share jean-marcus. We know he is man enough for both of you.

                  Yes, he is definitley man enough!!!

                  Not to be totally off subject, but I just started going to back to school to finish my biology degree...micro was my favorite class ever and I don't have too much to finish (from all the pre-pharmacy classes i took and then changed my mind). I actually hav my degree in fashion design & merchandising, but do absolutely nothing with it. I think microbiology is so fun!

                  #49 rodent

                  rodent

                    VIP Member

                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

                    Posted 08 March 2008 - 04:32 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by B&J2008
                    Yes, he is definitley man enough!!!

                    Not to be totally off subject, but I just started going to back to school to finish my biology degree...micro was my favorite class ever and I don't have too much to finish (from all the pre-pharmacy classes i took and then changed my mind). I actually hav my degree in fashion design & merchandising, but do absolutely nothing with it. I think microbiology is so fun!
                    I loved micro lab too. I don't get to do a lot of that stuff anymore. I never stain anything & my lab doesn't even have a microscope. But, the stuff I do is really fun (when it works). What do you plan on doing in Biology?

                    #50 B&J2008

                    B&J2008
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 266 posts

                      Posted 08 March 2008 - 06:23 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Morgan
                      I loved micro lab too. I don't get to do a lot of that stuff anymore. I never stain anything & my lab doesn't even have a microscope. But, the stuff I do is really fun (when it works). What do you plan on doing in Biology?

                      I'm not sure exactly what I want to do yet, I just know I would like to get the microbiology degree. I'm in sales now, and I definitly do not want to do that forever...and I love working in lab environment, maybe research or something?




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users