what would you do before you die ???

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 tlomlad

• Banned
  • 1,949 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 01:49 AM

after just seeing the movie the bucket list i got to thinking... what would i do before i died if money or danger were no object [other than charitable contributions or setting your family up, they are givens]

... i would live on a deserted island with my FI for a year and leave the world behind

Click the image to open in full size.
    [picture of the island, lol]

WHAT WOULD YOU DO [pics please!]

#2 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
    • 2,183 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 02:24 AM

I would travel to all of the places I've always wanted to go.

#3 starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 03:38 AM

I would get a yacht big enough to bring whatever loved ones wanted to come, and cruise around the world. (only close loved ones I'd want to be with before dying, not 3rd cousins and such...lol). I would come crash your island for a day too...that looks amazing!

Something like this:

#4 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 09:27 AM

OK first, let me ask you. Were you the only younger couple in the theater? When DH and I went to see it, I STG that we were sitting with mostly 50 and up couples..

On to your question, I think I would travel around the world, there is so many beautiful places that I would love to see before I die.

#5 KarmaB

• 796 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 10:57 AM

I'm with Tammy on this one. Defiantly, travel around the world. It's always been my dream.

#6 Saraha

• 2,597 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 10:58 AM

Spend as much time as I could with family and loved ones, thats what is the most important to me in life.

#7 lambert13

• 901 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:05 AM

I would sit on this beach with Karen drinking beer, eating pork products and listening to music for the rest of my days. Coincidentally, this plan is exactly the same as what I would do if we won the lotto. I really don't need much in life. My plan would include a house near a beach in Puerto Rico, a bicycle to get to the beach with a basket on the front to carry food and drinks and a porch looking towards the ocean to sit on at night.

#8 Jacqueline

• VIP Member
                • 3,160 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:08 AM

Besides spend time with my mom, dad, bro and sis, I always wanted to swim deep in the ocean with tropical fish, dolphins, coral, sharks, etc. On Discovery when they are in the tropical oceans always amazed me. Either that or walk through a Rain Forrest.

#9 Copita

• 979 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:18 AM

Lay on the pyramids in Egypt :)

#10 tlomlad

• Banned
                    • 1,949 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:28 AM

Tammy my fi is has a buddy a work that get the good copy of dvd's b4 the come out wink wink!!!! But ithink that would have made it even sadder for me and the fi he is a big baby he cried too lol!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users