Clip art needed

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 abileneway

• 58 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 09:40 PM

I started working on my first wedding newsletter to send out with my STDs. I wanted to put some cute tropical/marine life clip art into the newsletter but I'm having a hard time finding any online. Anyone got a link to a site that has some good (free would be nice) clip art?

#2 PaulaV

• VIP Member
    • 2,813 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 09:51 PM

I like "Microsoft Clipart" do Google search for it.
      The MS site and some very great images. Just use the keyword search once you are there.

#3 luv2love

• 260 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 05:48 AM

If you google under 'images' "tropical clipart" or "beach clipart" you will find some cute images.

#4 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 08:27 AM

Go to dafont.com & download some wingdings. There are great beach images & they are free. They work just like wingdings in MS word. You type a letter & it inserts a picture.

#5 bre

• 205 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 10:41 AM

istockphoto is awesome. we bought a great photo for our save the dates there. it was about $5. the company the did the magnets asked if they could buy the photo from us to offer it to other couples!

istockphoto.com really does have the best images at the lowest prices, especially if you want high resolution (for printing). We use it at work all the time. I would highly recommend it.

Stock Photography: Search Royalty Free Images & Photos | iStockphoto.com
            Bre & Pete
            January 19, 2008
            El Dorado Royale

#6 abileneway

• 58 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 03:19 PM

Thanks ladies! You're awesome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users