Sign in to follow this  
REBECCA

Create Your Own Wedding Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANET1111 View Post
FYI you can get iPhoto books thru MyPublisher for deep discounts. Check out the MyPublisher page that has info about Macs (you have to download a iPhoto plugin but it's super easy). Get 25% off orders of $50+ or 50% off orders of $100 or more using coupon code 2MAC2550 thru June 30th I think. PM me if you want more info on this.

Jonathan's is right though. These albums are awesome for your coffee table or for gifts, but it probably isn't good enough to be a primary album!
Janet - are the MyPublisher books the same quality as the iPhoto books?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkashmira View Post
Janet - are the MyPublisher books the same quality as the iPhoto books?
If not the same then very, very close. Same size, shape, specs, layout, etc. I'm not sure I could tell the difference...but with the discount mypublisher is much cheaper! If anything, the paper might be a teeny bit thinner and the colors not as rich. But really....I would guess hardly a difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkashmira View Post
Cool!

They also offer a 15x15 size incase people what something larger than iPhoto's max of 11 x 8.5

I may use them instead for our vacation books...
Kash - If you were talking about MyPublisher...they only offer bigger sizes for their PC program. If you use the iPhoto plugin you can't get the bigger size, sorry sad.gif

Oh I want to thank you all for bringing this to my attention...my fiance are actually scrapbooking our whole wedding from the engagement to the flight home and we have been looking for something like this and just didn't really like the iphoto one but we have just downloaded the one from mypublisher and found it so easy to use...Its not going to be our offical album but we figure this will be a great one for us to truck around with us when we go visiting and show our family the destination wedding! Thanks so much!!!!

Ali take a picture for us once you get it so we can see how it comes out!

Janet - Would I be able to use their other software to make a 15x15 or would I have to use the iPhoto plug in?

I don't mind the 11 x8.5 - and I love the 50% off!