Photo

Please help me find a cruise

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 07:09 PM

A couple of weeks ago there was an advertisement in the NY Post for cruise deals. There was this cruise that left from Barcelona and went (not in this specific order) to St. Tropez, Paris, Monaco, Venice, Mykonos, and I think Santorini. It basically went to every city I've ever wanted to visit. I lost the ad and I've been searching the internet like crazy and I can't find it. I can't for the life of me remember what the name of the cruise line was. I remember it was one I hadn't heard of before (although that doesn't mean its not a popular one). The special was for July and I remember it was really expensive (over $5,000 pp). If anyone can help me find this cruise I will love you forever!

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 06 March 2008 - 07:11 PM

pm ta dina..she does alot of cruises.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 07:12 PM

Good idea! Thank you Tammy!

#4 LisaW

LisaW
      • 113 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 07:27 PM

Wow the itinerary sounds fabulous!!!! My guess would be it's eaiter Oceania Cruises (Oceania Cruises - Home) or the Yachts of Seabourn (Seabourn luxury cruises to Europe, Mediterranean, Asia, South America, Caribbean and Transatlantic) Good luck!!!!

Lisa

#5 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
        • 5,248 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 07:30 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LSWiener
          Wow the itinerary sounds fabulous!!!! My guess would be it's eaiter Oceania Cruises (Oceania Cruises - Home) or the Yachts of Seabourn (Seabourn luxury cruises to Europe, Mediterranean, Asia, South America, Caribbean and Transatlantic) Good luck!!!!

Lisa
          Darn it wasn't either of these! But thank you so much for your help, I greatly appreciate it. I just remembered that it also went to Monaco! Ahh I need to find this cruise and go on it, even if I spend all my money.

#6 LisaW

LisaW
          • 113 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 07:32 PM

Oh i'm sorry -- you have me enticed though! I looooooooooove travel!! I'll look online and see if I can help you find it.

Lisa

#7 LisaW

LisaW
            • 113 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 07:42 PM

Are you positive it starts in barcelona and in july?

#8 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
              • 5,248 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 07:43 PM

Thanks Lisa! I'm still searching as well. I find some that are close to it but not the one I'm looking for.

#9 Alyssa

Alyssa
                • 11,793 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 08:00 PM

um, i can't find it but can i come!?!

#10 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 08:09 PM

Cruise search results

Maybe the 12 night one from Celebrity cruises towards the bottom of the page?
                    Happily married since 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users