Sign in to follow this  
Nrvsbride

Please help me find a cruise

A couple of weeks ago there was an advertisement in the NY Post for cruise deals. There was this cruise that left from Barcelona and went (not in this specific order) to St. Tropez, Paris, Monaco, Venice, Mykonos, and I think Santorini. It basically went to every city I've ever wanted to visit. I lost the ad and I've been searching the internet like crazy and I can't find it. I can't for the life of me remember what the name of the cruise line was. I remember it was one I hadn't heard of before (although that doesn't mean its not a popular one). The special was for July and I remember it was really expensive (over $5,000 pp). If anyone can help me find this cruise I will love you forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSWiener View Post
Wow the itinerary sounds fabulous!!!! My guess would be it's eaiter Oceania Cruises (Oceania Cruises - Home) or the Yachts of Seabourn (Seabourn luxury cruises to Europe, Mediterranean, Asia, South America, Caribbean and Transatlantic) Good luck!!!!

Lisa
thewave.gif
Darn it wasn't either of these! But thank you so much for your help, I greatly appreciate it. I just remembered that it also went to Monaco! Ahh I need to find this cruise and go on it, even if I spend all my money.

Oh i'm sorry -- you have me enticed though! I looooooooooove travel!! I'll look online and see if I can help you find it.

Lisa