Photo

Orlando Wedding Sunset...

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 03:00 AM

i edited the very first post and put a link to the rest of the photo gallery for all to see.

#22 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 09:07 AM

fun pictures. I see you put your underwater casing to good use :)

I like the tether ball pictures too. It's great that they have their beautiful, elegant pictures & their funny ones too. Looks like a fun wedding.

#23 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 09:08 AM

I like the setup of collages.net. It's cool how you can pick the pictures you want to see. I usually want to skip right to the couple & then look at the others afterwards. Is that a website you have to have a subscription to?

Do you get to see the fake email addresses? If so, that jus tmakes me want to come up with a sillier fake one each time.

#24 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
        • 1,565 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 12:01 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Morgan
          I like the setup of collages.net. It's cool how you can pick the pictures you want to see. I usually want to skip right to the couple & then look at the others afterwards. Is that a website you have to have a subscription to?

Do you get to see the fake email addresses? If so, that jus tmakes me want to come up with a sillier fake one each time.
          hahah. yes. the email is for me so that i can email someone with questions on their order if need be and also when the album is about to expire it sends out an email to remind..

ya. you hve to be a member of the service. its about $75 bucks a month but id much rather pay for that and offer a quality service for my couples then use something crappy like snapfish or one of those other gallery services that make your pictures look like garbage and the layout and options of the website are just quality on collages.net as well

#25 Dbell

Dbell
          • 455 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 12:04 PM

Beautiful picture - I love the Hurricane Dean pictures on your siggy - how do you do that?

#26 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
            • 1,565 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 12:06 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Dbell
              Beautiful picture - I love the Hurricane Dean pictures on your siggy - how do you do that?
              oh i took a bunch of photos and photoshopped them together so it looked like they were being blown away.... i love photoshop

#27 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 12:20 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jean-marcus
                hahah. yes. the email is for me so that i can email someone with questions on their order if need be and also when the album is about to expire it sends out an email to remind..

ya. you hve to be a member of the service. its about $75 bucks a month but id much rather pay for that and offer a quality service for my couples then use something crappy like snapfish or one of those other gallery services that make your pictures look like garbage and the layout and options of the website are just quality on collages.net as well
                Ha Ha. Then you'll see me dork@dorknet.com. I'll have to get more creative next time :)

#28 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
                • 1,565 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 12:36 PM

i get such a laugh at some of the emails people come up with. some people are perverse..... wait. who am i kidding. so am i.. lol

#29 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 6,996 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 12:46 PM

Oh I'm so boring- I think I said sproullie@hijeanmarcus.com or something like that.

#30 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
                    • 1,565 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 12:57 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Sarah
                      Oh I'm so boring- I think I said sproullie@hijeanmarcus.com or something like that.
                      HAHAHAHA .. thats awesome.. i got a little shout out in your email address... im gonna go look for it now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users