fun pictures. I see you put your underwater casing to good use :)

I like the tether ball pictures too. It's great that they have their beautiful, elegant pictures & their funny ones too. Looks like a fun wedding.

I like the setup of collages.net. It's cool how you can pick the pictures you want to see. I usually want to skip right to the couple & then look at the others afterwards. Is that a website you have to have a subscription to?

Do you get to see the fake email addresses? If so, that jus tmakes me want to come up with a sillier fake one each time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I like the setup of collages.net. It's cool how you can pick the pictures you want to see. I usually want to skip right to the couple & then look at the others afterwards. Is that a website you have to have a subscription to?

Do you get to see the fake email addresses? If so, that jus tmakes me want to come up with a sillier fake one each time.
hahah. yes. the email is for me so that i can email someone with questions on their order if need be and also when the album is about to expire it sends out an email to remind..

ya. you hve to be a member of the service. its about $75 bucks a month but id much rather pay for that and offer a quality service for my couples then use something crappy like snapfish or one of those other gallery services that make your pictures look like garbage and the layout and options of the website are just quality on collages.net as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbell View Post
Beautiful picture - I love the Hurricane Dean pictures on your siggy - how do you do that?
oh i took a bunch of photos and photoshopped them together so it looked like they were being blown away.... i love photoshop wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jean-marcus View Post
hahah. yes. the email is for me so that i can email someone with questions on their order if need be and also when the album is about to expire it sends out an email to remind..

ya. you hve to be a member of the service. its about $75 bucks a month but id much rather pay for that and offer a quality service for my couples then use something crappy like snapfish or one of those other gallery services that make your pictures look like garbage and the layout and options of the website are just quality on collages.net as well
Ha Ha. Then you'll see me dork@dorknet.com. I'll have to get more creative next time :)