Additional Info for Save the Dates?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:03 AM

Our magnet had our names/date/place/website. We sent a letter with it that briefly explained our plans and directed them to the website for more info, and told people who can't get online (mostly the older ones) that we would print out and mail them the website stuff if they preferred.

#12 angitalia23

• 1,029 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:46 PM

I think if you could do a wedding website it is very helpful for your guests. I have added so much information to mine as the months have gotten closer. I personally didn't want to add so much info. to my STD because I liked it's design and did not want it to become cluttered. I had our names, the date, lcoation and our wedding website...and of course the "save the date" intro
      Anthony & Angela
      19 June 2008

#13 Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,513 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:58 PM

My std's also had our wedding website along with a little card saying that we were excited to see everyone in MX and I also included our TA's card - I think you should def. at least put your wedding website on - We listed prices/things to do @ the resort etc. on our website.

#14 lizcolgin

• 60 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 07:28 PM

Have you checked the STD and invitation forum? I have found a ton of templates that are helping me tremendously. Actually, they also list some of the vendors that are helpful as well. I think searching through some of these might help as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users