22 replies to this topic

#11 Kat81

Kat81
  • VIP Member
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 10:23 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nueland
    I just bought a dress from ebay tuesday, It was one that you give them your measuments and it is made in china!!! I will let everyone know how it turnes out when I get it!!!
    Oh I saw that dress! It was amazing... I can't wait to hear how it turns out. Some of those dresses are beautiful. Just scares me.

#12 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 10:25 PM

What store did you buy that through on ebay? I saw several china based stores.

#13 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
      • 1,830 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 10:27 PM

My friend at work ordered her dress from Ebay, its being made in China and shipped to her...she paid $9.99 for the actual dress but had to pay like $180 in shipping fees. She showed me the picture and it looks gorgeous. When it comes in, I will let you guys know how it really looks, etc.

#14 LadyP

LadyP
        • 3,156 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 10:29 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Kat81
          Did you have it made for you or did you just buy it from someone?
          It was made to my measurements. Infact the link is eBay Store - gianinarbridal: wedding dress bridalgown, party evening or bridalmaid, flower girl dresses sorry I missed this questions.

#15 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 10:29 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LadyCheese
            My friend at work ordered her dress from Ebay, its being made in China and shipped to her...she paid $9.99 for the actual dress but had to pay like $180 in shipping fees. She showed me the picture and it looks gorgeous. When it comes in, I will let you guys know how it really looks, etc.
            Awesome... I have a dress but some of those China dresses are amazing and so cheap!

#16 Kat81

Kat81
            • VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 10:30 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LadyP
              It was made to my measurements. Infact the link is eBay Store - gianinarbridal: wedding dress bridalgown, party evening or bridalmaid, flower girl dresses sorry I missed this questions.
              And you already got it and love it?

#17 LadyP

LadyP
              • 3,156 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 10:33 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Kat81
                And you already got it and love it?
                I love it so much I got stuck in it http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t14218 It was quit the brohahaha in the forum that night.

#18 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
                • 1,266 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 10:37 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by RiuBride2b
                  I ordered my dress through ebay and love it. Here are the pictures.....

Auctiva Image Hosting
                  Wow Thats A Beautiful Dress! Is that the exact one you got? Its really pretty!

#19 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
                  • 1,266 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 10:40 PM

China makes great dresses! Everyone was trying to get me to fly to China to get one made. I guess being an American over here I just couldnt do it... but them Im sure the dresses I bought in the states were all made in China anyways!!! lol

#20 RiuBride2b

RiuBride2b
                    • 298 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 12:17 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by BarefootBride
                      Wow Thats A Beautiful Dress! Is that the exact one you got? Its really pretty!
                      Its the exact dress. It was very affordable. I believe I paid around $140 and that includes shipping and handling and also a beautiful tiara that matches the blue in the gown. I love it. It is a little on the heavy side but it is gorgeous!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users