Sign in to follow this  
Jtds2713

Happy to be here

Hi! So happy to be a member of this site. We would like to get married in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico this year. We are looking at May but I don't think we can book it this late. I am looking forward to sharing and learning a lot from all of you!

Welcome!! Give us some facts about your wedding...

- How many people?

- Kids?

- Do you want AI or no?

- Married on the beach or elsewhere?

welcome to the forum! dont give up on may yet...you may not get a saturday or sunday wedding, but i think mondays aren't bad...

let us know how we can help!

Welcome! I think if you're flexible on dates and locations, you can manage to have a May wedding. Let us know if we can help you pull this off!

Welcome you will find plenty of help around here. Happy planning and like the girls said I wouldnt rule May out if you were willing to do a weekday!

Welcome! Definitely check into a weekday wedding...you are getting married in Mexico, so no one will need to go to work afterwards :) We are doing a Thursday wedding, b/c all weekends were booked.

welcome, its not too late, as long as you don't mind middle of the week..there are a ton of Cabo brides on the site and you will probably find all the info you need here.

Welcome! I think you can still do May if you are willing to do it in the middle of the week. But it really shouldn't matter since most people will be on vacation anyway. Let us know how we can help you.

-Glenda

Welcome! I agree, a mid week wedding while on vacation is not a bad option. Who keeps track of days while they're in paradise?