Turn on's and off's

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Celina

• Banned
  • 2,811 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 05:32 PM

OMG some of these replies are hillarious!

Biggest turn off for me is when he comes to bed and makes a bee-line for the boobs. I HATE having my breasts groped. UGH that is the worst along with the tongue in the ear action - GROSS!

Biggest turn on is a kiss on my neck hearing sweet nothings whispered in my ear.
    "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#22 Hartyt509

• 2,262 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 06:35 PM

This is so funny and all so accurate lol

I hate it when he gets in really late from work, I've not seen him for 2 weeks, he gets into bed,farts and snores immediately lol I go to the loo come back and both dogs are in the bloody bed lmao

Or when I wake up in the morning and all I can hear from the spare room is "reload reload enemy near" bloody PS2 lmao

#23 FYB87

• 976 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 07:46 AM

Turn on - Kiss on the forehead
        Turn off - Tongue in the ear...how gross!

#24 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
        • VIP Member
        • 4,116 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 10:07 AM

My FI just says..."Wanna have some sex" sometimes. WTF??
          Can't lie here either. This also sounds like me!
          Lol! I thought the same thing! I'll totally ask him like that. What's funny is the way I do it...like it's such a brilliant, never-before-heard idea! lol! I'll literally say, "Ooh! We should have sex!" I mean, he's a guy so it's not like he's waiting for the flowers and wine to show up before he's going to put out! lol! (that's not to say we aren't ever romantic and all that fun stuff...it's just that I don't really need that all the time.)

Turn on: Catching him sneaking looks at me like he STILL thinks I'm cute after all this time! watching him play golf...I know weird! But he's just so hot all focused like that! lol!

Turn off: Negativity - when he's being pessimistic about stuff or just grumpy in general. Or, the smell of cigarette smoke on him. Yuck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users