Jessica
  • VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 03:35 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by xJuicyJx
    I hate when he straight out asks for "it"

Haha!

Most of the time Brian says "Wanna do it?" or "Let's do it." as nonchalantly as he would say "Where's the phone?" or something.

Yeah, that's a real turn on.

#12 JennyK

JennyK
    • 3,502 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 03:38 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
      Haha!

Most of the time Brian says "Wanna do it?" or "Let's do it." as nonchalantly as he would say "Where's the phone?" or something.

yup.. and I always know when he's trying to get the courage to say it too lol drives me nuts ughh

#13 DreaW

DreaW
      • Banned
      • 2,462 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 03:43 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108
        I also hate when there is no foreplay, or the 1.239 seconds of foreplay--I kissed you then grabbed your boob, it's time to get naked!
        Quote:
        on - light kisses on my neck
        off - when he grabs my boobs or my butt. it seriously annoys me.
        Thank you girls for posting this, I thought I was the only one that was annoyed my this LOL.
        I love it when he kisses my collar bone, kisses my stomach and is kind and soft.

#14 texasex

texasex
        • 79 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 04:47 PM

My FI just says..."Wanna have some sex" sometimes. WTF??

#15 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
          • Moderators
          • 25,218 posts
          • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
          • LocationSeattle

Posted 06 March 2008 - 04:54 PM

Quote:
          Doug does this all the time, but it actually cracks me up. At least he's honest! Usually I'm feeling like that, but he is the one who says it out loud!

#16 JennyK

JennyK
          • 3,502 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 05:19 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by DougsGirl
            Doug does this all the time, but it actually cracks me up. At least he's honest! Usually I'm feeling like that, but he is the one who says it out loud!
            hehe I like how you said "At least he's honest!" So true. Why beat around the bush?

#17 Kat81

Kat81
            • VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 06:04 PM

Have you girls ever experienced the exhilirating fart on the leg while you are sleeping? It's so very romantic! NOT! lol.

#18 Kat81

Kat81
              • VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 04:39 PM

I thought of another turn on... I love it when he tells me he loves me and I can hear it in his voice and see it in his eyes.

#19 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                • VIP Member
                • 18,452 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 04:45 PM

I love a little make out session. I hate when he tries to skip over the kissing.

My turn-off, is when fi just flat out asks "Do you want to have sex?", no I don't why don't you try to get me in the mood!!!
                  ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                  Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                  Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#20 alex

alex
                  • 1,139 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 04:51 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by lucy106
                    or I love the almighty fart in bed, thats HOT!
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Kat81
                    Have you girls ever experienced the exhilirating fart on the leg while you are sleeping? It's so very romantic! NOT! lol.
                    Okay I can't lie.. I'm usually the bed-farter LOL My tummy just relaxes when I lay down I guess haha When it's a REAL GOOD ONE I like to throw the blanket over his head & play "blanket turtle"... not letting him poke his head out! LOL LOL LOL I"m such a classy lady! But don't worry, he's much stronger than I am so I usually have to be "blanket turtled" myself when he flips it & shoves me under the covers to suffer.... hehehe

Quote:
                    Haha!

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by texasex
                    My FI just says..."Wanna have some sex" sometimes. WTF??
                    Can't lie here either. This also sounds like me! Sometimes we're just so busy & stuff that we don't really have the time to get all nice & romantic so you just have to take those 5 minutes you find & get it done!

Oh but I HATE having my ass slapped when I walk by him! Especially if I'm not wearing full panties (even under my pants) because it hurts & makes my ass jiggle too much!

I LOVE when he can manhandle me. I'm a taller girl (5'9 & approx 170lbs) so sometimes I just feel like a big beast of a woman so when he walks by & scoops me up with I weigh nothing & throws me onto the bed.. I feel so sexy!! (and if Im feeling sexy, then things are going to be much sexier all-around!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users