Turn on's and off's

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Kat81

Kat81
  • VIP Member
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:48 PM

So, I was thinking last night as I was laying beside my FI I am really glad he doesn't stick his tongue in my ear. I really hate that. When you are making out with someone and they stick their tongue in your ear. I do however love light kisses on my collar bone. I never told my FI that but he does it anyway. Do you all have anything that totally turns you off or on?

#2 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:54 PM

I love when FI wraps his arms around me and nuzzles my neck! I also love when he plays with my hair or cradles my head when we hug--it makes me feel safe.

He is a little gassy & stinky sometimes and it pisses me off! I get so mad I don't want to be near him! Not necessarily at romantic moments, but the thought that someone can smell that bad makes me want to run far, far away.

I also hate when there is no foreplay, or the 1.239 seconds of foreplay--I kissed you then grabbed your boob, it's time to get naked!

#3 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:57 PM

I could've written that exact same post!

My turn ons vary depending on my mood. Mostly just being near him is a turn on. I love to always lay close, but never on top or under. It's also a total turnon when HE'S completely turned on!
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108
        I also hate when there is no foreplay, or the 1.239 seconds of foreplay--I kissed you then grabbed your boob, it's time to get naked!

#4 lucy106

lucy106
        • 2,880 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 01:00 PM

We are a little opposite, sometime too much foreplay (is there such a thing, cant believe I said that), then the actual act doesnt last too long cuz we are both too hot and bothered. I love it when my FI caresses my hair and kisses the side of my neck. I also love to just lay on "my" chest (what I call his chest), I know all will be ok then (especially when he gives me a gentle peck on the forehead then).

I hate it when he hasnt trimmed his goatee in awhile, like kissing a walrus (not sure how I know what thats like). or I love the almighty fart in bed, thats HOT!

#5 Saraha

Saraha
          • 2,597 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 01:05 PM

Quote:
            I love when FI wraps his arms around me and nuzzles my neck! I also love when he plays with my hair or cradles my head when we hug--it makes me feel safe.

He is a little gassy & stinky sometimes and it pisses me off! I get so mad I don't want to be near him! Not necessarily at romantic moments, but the thought that someone can smell that bad makes me want to run far, far away.

HAHA so true.... gotta have a little fun before you get donw to business!
            My petpieve is something that has nothing to do sexual.... It drives me CRAZy the way he drinks out of a water bottle! LOL He does this little whisle and swollows really loud, Just erks me lol! I know Im wierd
            But I do love when I get random kisses on the forehead!

#6 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
            • 5,681 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 01:11 PM

Turn offs = touching my feet & tickling my feet - I HATE IT!!

#7 LadyP

LadyP
              • 3,156 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 01:22 PM

Quote:

WE both sleep naked so he just well you know and that used to be sexy but now come on man at least prisoner get lubricant before FUBAR

#8 Jessica

Jessica
                • VIP Member
                • 11,939 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 02:18 PM

on - light kisses on my neck
                  off - when he grabs my boobs or my butt. it seriously annoys me.

#9 hollisandsteph

hollisandsteph
                  • 419 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 03:17 PM

I really love when I have my back to him and he rest his hand on my hip. (especially when there is nothing between his hand and my hip...lol)

Turn off? When I start to touch his chest or belly while we are laying in bed talking and he immediatly rolls on his side so I can scratch his back for 15+ minutes. He is like a dog that wants it's belly rubbed...lol

#10 JennyK

JennyK
                    • 3,502 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 03:22 PM

I like when he plays with my hair or kisses my forehead
                      I hate when he straight out asks for "it"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users