Photo

Pashminas from China Town

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#31 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 12:10 AM

No prob guys! I love helping in any way I can.

-Glenda

#32 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 06:55 PM

Ok I wanted to update everyone on the pashs. I went to chinatown today during my lunch break to get the samples for each of the girls that wanted them. And to my dismay the guy I normally go to is no longer there!!!! I went to the store but they told me that guy no longer owns it and it is run by someone else now who quoted me $5 a pash. I tried negotiating but it was not working. So I went up and down the strips of shops to see if I could find a better price and no luck. The cheapest price I could find was $5 per pashmina. Although they did say that if I was going to buy a huge quantity they would consider giving me a better deal. But I didn't want to buy them b/c I didn't know if this price was ok with all of you. It sucks its not the 3 for $5 but the ones I saw today were a better quality and it still beats paying $35 like some websites quote. To all the girls who PMed me wanting pashs please let me know whether you are still interested. If you are then I will take another trip out there and send them ASAP. Sorry about all the confusion. (They constantly change owners in order to avoid being arrested by cops for selling counterfeit goods).

-Glenda

#33 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 09:46 PM

Glenda, yes please go ahead and get one for me, Just let me know how much it is with shipping and I'll send you a check.

#34 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 09:56 PM

Me too Glenda, same thing let me know the cost and I'll send a check right out. Maybe once everyone decides if they want them for their guests we can all do a big order together to get the best price possible. But $5 isn't too bad if you don't have to buy a ton of them. Thanks for doing this Glenda!

#35 NHPT

NHPT
          • 3,848 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 01:52 PM

i still want some- let me double check the exact number i need and get back to you
            Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#36 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 06:11 PM

Glenda, $5 is fine with me if you still don't mind picking one up for me I'd love it!

#37 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
              • VIP Member
              • 931 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 08:12 AM

you're so sweet to do this for everyone

I just picked up 15 today for my guests. I paid about $2.50 each for them which did not seem too bad but 3 for $5 is a smoking deal if you can find it again. I would love to help some of you out on this, but I would have to bring them back from HK which is not as easy as it sounds.

#38 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                • 5,248 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 10:18 PM

Ok just so I'm clear, most of you said you still want them even at $5 a piece. Now that we know the exact price do you guys want me to pick up the entire amount you need or do you still want me to just pic up one and send it to you so that you can see if you like them? It would be easier to just make one trip and get them all for you just b/c I work crazy hours but if you are still not sure then let me know so I can just get you one.

-Glenda

#39 NHPT

NHPT
                  • 3,848 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 05:39 PM

glenda-
                    you can pick up all of mine at the same time. i am currently in florida trying to buy a house (uggghhhhh) but will be home tomorrow night so that i can get a final count of how many i need. i will let you know the final number tomorrow night. thanks again for doing this!
                    Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#40 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                    • 5,248 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 05:46 PM

I am going to try to go during my lunch break sometime this week so everybody drop me a PM and let me know if you just want the one sample or if you want me to pick up your entire load. Thanks guys.

-Glenda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users