Sign in to follow this  
alixk

Sicily wedding 2009

Woohoo. Sicily! That sounds so fun. I can't help you in regards to location, but you will find so much information to help you with all the other planning.

Welcome to the forum!

My FI and I thought about having our wedding in Italy since his family is from there, but it would have been too expensive for us and our guests. I am dying to take a trip there though. I don't know if there are any other Italy brides on here, but I'm sure you find a ton of other great information.

Welcome to the forum!!! I am shooting a good friend's wedding in Sicily in June 2009, I should hook you up with her, I am sure she would totally love sharing info with you!

I am SO excited for my trip, you must be STOKED to be getting married there!!

ahhhhh sicily... beautiful...

of course i cant hear that city without thinking of the golden girls... "picture it..... sicily.... 1942...." hehehe

happy planning. i remember seeing one bride getting married in italy here. hope you find all your questions answered :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
    • Việc tìm kiếm một phòng khám bệnh trĩ uy tín sẽ giúp người bệnh giảm bớt được cơn ác mộng đối với căn bệnh này. Bài viết dưới đây sẽ cung cấp giúp các bạn một số những thông tin về phòng khám bệnh trĩ Thái Hà http://benhtrithaiha.com
    • Hi! This was Daytona beach.  
  • Topics