• 9,794 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 05:34 PM

You all picked my wedding day! How sweet! thanks for honoring us. hehe
    Happily married since 2008

#72 Lilpaisley

Lilpaisley
    • 402 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 06:37 PM

I'm not against moving it to the SODO area, but good choices are slimmer in that area. There is a new place in Georgetown called Last Chance Salon (by Pig Iron BBQ). I haven't been there yet, but I was thining about going to the Pinup Angels event there this Sat night.
      Riu Montego Bay, Jamaica - Feb 28, 2009
      http://ticker.7910.o....2EgaXMgaW4.gif

#73 -Kate-

-Kate-
      • VIP Member
      • 7,676 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 08:49 PM

I'm fine with SODO - I just don't know any places down there.

#74 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
        • 1,565 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 09:16 PM

what if we met at like the pyramid brewery ? big and not that expensive.... lots of parking... and lots to drink for all you lushes

#75 Lilpaisley

Lilpaisley
          • 402 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 09:46 PM

Pyramid is OK as long as there are no events going on at the stadiums. There is a spring training day game there on the 27th, but it's at noon. I'm not sure about the event center

#76 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 20 March 2008 - 10:00 PM

Sorry to upset, but I'm just reading this and I was kinda diggin' the idea of Smith just cause I've never been there. But SODO is a 5 min drive from my house to, so whichever is cool.

#77 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 20 March 2008 - 10:05 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
            You all picked my wedding day! How sweet! thanks for honoring us. hehe
            YAY Rachel! Finally! You caught on that the reason Christa faked and made up her appt. tonight and we had to reschedule was because we all secretly wanted to surprise you with a PNW meetup to celebrate your wedding!
            Really, you know we ALL would rather be celebrating WITH you at LC than freezing our butts off, whether it's on Cap Hill or SODO!

That smilie is me waiting by my mailbox for your invite. You did know that I can hop on a plane at any given moment, right? J/K, but I would SO rather be in MX than WA this week.

#78 -Kate-

-Kate-
            • VIP Member
            • 7,676 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 10:46 PM

What time is your appointment? I just ask because I'm going to be late too - I won't get to Fauntleroy until 6:15ish. So if you only concern is being late, you won't be alone.

#79 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
              • 1,565 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 11:26 PM

its at 4... but i have no idea how long i will be i have to get my eyes checked... get fitted for contacts and go through a class on how to use contacts... im guessing it wont be more then 2 hours... but i dont know for sure...maybe there will be a wait ..

#80 Lilpaisley

Lilpaisley
                • 402 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 11:32 PM

I won't be able to get there until around 6:30 as well. I'm going to close up a little early that night.

I prefer Cap Hill 'cause I live there, but I'll be coming from my shop in Phinney Ridge, so either is easy for me to get to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users