Photo

Seattle area meetup??!!

• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#51 Lilpaisley

Lilpaisley
  • 402 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 03:05 PM

I think the Pink Door in Post Alley might be a good spot. Good for and drinks and a fun place.

The area around the Market is the best bet for parking as the market begins to close up around this time. There is a whole row of metered (which you don't have to feed after 7) street parking on Western behind the Market. Pretty much anywhere else in the Downtown areayou will have to pay.

Or we can always try Capitol Hill. Maybe somewhere like Rosebud or Bleu. I never pay for parking on the Hill.
    Riu Montego Bay, Jamaica - Feb 28, 2009
    http://ticker.7910.o....2EgaXMgaW4.gif

#52 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
    • 1,565 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 03:50 PM

ohhh theres this really quaint and stylish coffee shop i know of we could meet at.. its called starbucks.. have you guys heard of it hahaha

syyyyke..

pink door works for me or something downtown along those lines... bleu on cap hill is deeeelicius but not much room there if its more then 4 people

#53 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 10 March 2008 - 03:56 PM

Are these places fancy-schmancy, or casual cozy types?

#54 Lilpaisley

Lilpaisley
      • 402 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 04:45 PM

Bleu is on the very cozy side...like J M said it's a tight fit, but we've gotten larger groups in there before, you just have to call ahead first. Bleu is one of my fav places in Seattle. The food is really good. If we are worried about size, we could try Bleu's sister restaurant Chez Gaudy, but for people who don't know Capitol Hill it may be tough to find.

Pink door is not fancy, it's a little more Cabaret. The site should give you an idea. The Pink Door - Italian-American Restaurant & Cabaret Lounge - Seattle, Washington
        Riu Montego Bay, Jamaica - Feb 28, 2009
        http://ticker.7910.o....2EgaXMgaW4.gif

#55 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 10 March 2008 - 05:11 PM

OK I think I'm thinking along the lines of lived in but comfortable with inexpensive drinks! And good but not froufrou food

#56 -Kate-

-Kate-
        • VIP Member
        • 7,676 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 10:14 PM

I have no ideas. I always go to the same 3 places. I'm trying to think of easy parking places...

#57 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
          • VIP Member
          • 11,403 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 10:15 PM

Kate - I liked that spot you & I met at when I first moved here. Yeah, I'm def more interested in a casual hang out environment.

#58 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
            • 1,565 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 01:33 PM

not me... i say we all meet up at el gaucho's and christa is fitting the bill hehehe

im down for whatever. i dont drink so doesnt matter me none where its at. downtown or cap hill works good for me. and are we doing the 27th then?

#59 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
              • Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 11 March 2008 - 02:50 PM

I say YES to the 27th, (hopefully it will work our for Kate) and NO to pay-parking and frou-frou atmosphere!

Where did you and Kate go, Christa?

#60 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
              • VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 05:22 PM

Ummmm....yeah....that's why I threw it out there to Kate, I don't remember the name of the spot. It's accross the street from a Walgreen's ....does that help? ('member, I've only been here a few months!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users