159 replies to this topic

#131 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 28 March 2008 - 10:41 AM

OK I don't know whats up with photobucket, for some reason it really wants you all to see Christa and Kris close up :)

Anyways, last night was so so fun, Christa and I ended up parking at a nearby Safeway after driving in circles for a bit, and we walked over to Smith together. The hostess sat us in the back last booth, it was all dark and mysterious! There were birds on the wall, and framed paintings of St. Bernards.
After a little while Kate showed up and it was like a long lost sisters reunion when Christa and Kate said hello.
We sat around chatting and drinking and wondering where the heck the other 2 Seattle-ites were, when all of a sudden Christa sees 2 familiar faces about to sit at another table, she calls them over and sure enough it's J-M and Kris!
We had so many random conversations, lets just say we started talking about the snow (yes, snow in Seattle in Spring!) and sun combo that we got that day, and you don't even want to know where the coversation went from there!
I had a blast, and I am so glad we got to meet and I'm excited for the next time! I'm thinking a doggie date is in order for Christa and my chihuahua's and Kates big boy and girl dog :)??

#132 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 11:04 AM

doggy date... hmmm okay... im gonna pick up a dog from "puppy rentals" its this service i use to pick up ladys in the park... i also use "baby rentals" and hang out in front of daycares....

ill be there

#133 -Kate-

-Kate-
    • VIP Member
    • 7,676 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 11:10 AM

Doggie date for sure! My big dog loves little dogs. It will have to wait until we get rid of this lab - 3 are too many for me to handle.

#134 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 28 March 2008 - 11:53 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LALA
      Doggie date for sure! My big dog loves little dogs. It will have to wait until we get rid of this lab - 3 are too many for me to handle.
      oh man, 3 would be too much for sure! and it would be super mean to leave the visitor at home
      we'll go after that for sure!

#135 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 12:30 PM

Good morning friends! Gawd, could those pictures be any more retarded??!! We had sooooo much fun just talking about completely random stuff. What was my point? LOL!

Thanks Abby for being the official reporter on the event. We will def have to do this again. And for sure a doggy date when the damn snow stops.

#136 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 12:44 PM

How fun! Love the pics!

Jealous, wish I could have been there.

#137 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
          • VIP Member
          • 2,347 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 01:12 PM

Damn Kate, you got a Gene Simmons tongue! hehehe....

#138 Lilpaisley

Lilpaisley
            • 402 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 01:26 PM

It was so much fun last night. I can't believe some of the strange places our conversation went.

We should have a doggie date for sure. Cleo loves to play and a new dog park just opened within waking distance from my house
              Riu Montego Bay, Jamaica - Feb 28, 2009
              http://ticker.7910.o....2EgaXMgaW4.gif

#139 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
              • Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 28 March 2008 - 02:40 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Lilpaisley
              It was so much fun last night. I can't believe some of the strange places our conversation went.

We should have a doggie date for sure. Cleo loves to play and a new dog park just opened within waking distance from my house
              AH! Kris I'm sorry! I totally missd part of that conversation, I thought you said all you had was the leggy-bugs! Dog parks RULE!

#140 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
              • 1,565 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 02:51 PM

i dont know why everyone is saying that the conversation was all random. i thoguht it was pretty standard conversation topics.. i guess no one has had dinner at my family's house. i grew up with random topics.

i wish this snow would stick. i wanna have a snow ball fight

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users