Photo

Here is a Location Challenge for All of you ladies.....!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 01:27 PM

Jen - good luck in your search, it sounds like Leigh gave you some great suggestions! Oh, and if it works out, she has mentioned to me she wanted to go to the Bahamas too - take her up on it! lol

I wish I had some other suggestions for you. I can say I stayed in St. Kitts, a lesser known Caribbean island. It was absolutley beautiful - and not quite as built up as the other, more popular islands. If Paul hadn't insisted on honeymooning in Hawaii, we probably would have been married there (it's the wrong way!). We stayed at the Marriott. We actually considered buying property there - it's a great investment for anyone looking ... (sorry, off track ... ).

#12 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 10:26 PM

I had looked into antigua for my wedding and there is a small island not far from there called barbuda, it's not a private island, but I think very small and it may be something to look into. I know I saw something about a hotel there, but I can't remember the name. From what I read it seemed like a nice island.

#13 Jen

Jen
      • 144 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 10:47 PM

Thanks for all of these suggestions guys! I don't mind staying on a big island/area....I just am in love with idea of actually getting married in a private spot.....I just REALLY don't want random potbellies, speedos and boobies in my pictures....hahahahaha!!!! I actually think my FI is coming around to the Las Caletas idea...I showed him pictures...made up a theme... I really sold it! Hehehehe! Now I just have to figure out a ballpark figure for my guests to get from Baltimore to Puerto Vallerta and see if its reasonable :)

#14 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 11:01 PM

ooohhhh - we might have another Las Caletas bride - YIPPEEEEEEEE! if there was ever a need for these guys, here it is ...

#15 Jen

Jen
          • 144 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 11:17 PM

Hahahaha!!! Thank Ann :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users