173 replies to this topic

#31 Kat81

Kat81
  • VIP Member
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:24 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
    i just googled pictures! I WANT HER BOOBS!! i have the same body type as her, and am the same size she was before. i also have the whole uneven issues which is another motivation for wanting them done.

Sorry Kat81. I hope I'm not hijacking your post with my own input/questions. This has just been my topic of conversation lately.
    No I love that you are interested too..

#32 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
    • VIP Member
    • 3,160 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:24 PM

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

#33 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
      • 794 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:28 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Kat81
        I am on the phone with them right now.
        Good! I hope he can do a consultation for you soon. I swear her boobs are the best I've ever seen! I'm so jealous of her when we go to the pool. Her breast are perfect!
        HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
        http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

#34 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:32 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by monicabrandon2008
        My friend was told you can't breast feed with implants.
        my sister is currently breastfeeding and got implants about two years ago.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#35 Kat81

Kat81
        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:33 PM

I have a consultation on April 4th! YAY! I told them a friend refered me
          It's 4165 for the Saline.

#36 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:34 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Christine
            my sister is currently breastfeeding and got implants about two years ago.
            the lady that took my info said she is pregnant right now and her boobs are filling up with milk so she will be able to breast feed. She also said that you should probably get them redone every 10-15 years kids or not.

#37 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:36 PM

I am almost positive my sisters surgery was through her nipple and she can still breastfeed. As for how big they get during pregnancy I think its different for everyone, but my sisters boobs were super huge but so was her belly so it didn't look weird (my nephew was 10lbs 6oz).
            I am glad you could make an appointment, now make sure your dress will fit your new body!
            oh and I finally got your siggy right! Can you believe it took so freakin long to get it back to the small monogram.
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#38 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
            • 933 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:38 PM

i already have DDD boobs, DD depending on my weight, i would love to have them brought back up to where they belong! Gravity sucks!
              My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#39 Kat81

Kat81
              • VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:39 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Christine
                I am almost positive my sisters surgery was through her nipple and she can still breastfeed. As for how big they get during pregnancy I think its different for everyone, but my sisters boobs were super huge but so was her belly so it didn't look weird (my nephew was 10lbs 6oz).
                I am glad you could make an appointment, now make sure your dress will fit your new body!
                oh and I finally got your siggy right! Can you believe it took so freakin long to get it back to the small monogram.
                LOL I thought it was funny I was just waiting for you to figure it out

#40 Christine

Christine
                • VIP Member
                • 21,514 posts
                • LocationReno, NV

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:40 PM

both Alyssa and I have been playing with it and finally I have no idea what I did but it worked...I still feel really bad that I messed it up, it was only with the best of intentions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users