Photo

Boob Job

• Please log in to reply
173 replies to this topic

#171 Samantha S

Samantha S
  • 369 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 01:23 AM

OMG Kat, I didn't know about this 'chit chat' section of the forum until yesterday-- what a world I have been missing out on! Congrats, they look AMAZING! And you have the cutest little body, hush about the knees!

Question: I have D's naturally right now but know that I will be getting some type of boob job after I have children. My sister had size D's and then after she had a baby they shrunk to a small B or maybe even an A. So, if they shrink, I'll just go for the full meal deal. But if not, I think I would just want a lift? My FI is all for it but told me that for lift's they cut your nipples of, yank your boobs up and sew them back on!!!!!!!!! WTF?!!! Please tell me he is pulling my leg, what did the 'lift' aspect entail?

Your boobs are fabulous! (How long will you be at Dreams? I get there on the 17th)

#172 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 07:04 PM

Thanks so much! I am only going to be at Dreams until the 11th I think. We have been talking about staying another week though. If so we SO need to meet up!
      For the lift people say they take your nipples off lol. What they do is they cut the skin around the nipple and move the nipple up. You cant cut your nipple off without really messing stuff up. I was really worried about scarring, but already the scars are really light. I am told that after six months they are almost nonexistant. My Fi was home yesterday for the day and was SO surprised how light the scars already are. If you have any more questions let me know!

#173 Samantha S

Samantha S
      • 369 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 09:39 PM

Okay, phew! That makes me feel better. Glad to hear the girls are doing great already. And maybe, I'll see you in Mexico!

#174 JenniferM

JenniferM
        • 156 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:33 PM

Cool this is a side of BDW I had no idea existed. Super awesome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users