Photo

Boob Job

• Please log in to reply
173 replies to this topic

#141 EricaG

EricaG
  • 1,915 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 10:43 PM

They look great and I totally hear you on the naked factor! My boobs used to be a pointed shape too and I totally hated it, but I got pregnant they changed to a more round shape. Now with big boobs and 2 kids, they are...well lets just say they don't sit where they used to!!!! LOL. One more baby and they they can be put inot a higher position and small size!!!!
    http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
    My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#142 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 11:02 PM

They look great! Glad you are healing up nicely.

#143 FYB87

FYB87
      • 976 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 02:40 PM

OMG! That look awesome! I'm jealous now and knowing that your dr. is about 45min away from me doesn't help. Congrats girlie!

#144 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
        • VIP Member
        • 3,160 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 02:59 PM

They look gr8, congrats!! And BTW- did you say to excuse your "fat knees"..u insane? Looks like you have a nice body to me! Happy healthy healing!

#145 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 02:14 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Kat81
            PS Excuse my Chubby knees... They are so fat and I don't know why
            OMG I didn't even see that you wrote this. YOU ARE CRAZY!

I will show you FAT knees if you say that again!
            Happily married since 2008

#146 Kat81

Kat81
            • VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 02:27 PM

Um did you see the multiple rolls down them? My brother loves to grab that excess flub and he can literally grab a handful. He says I don't have knee caps so God just gave me a lot of fat to make up for it. I HAVE KNEE CAPS!! They are just hidden.

#147 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
              • 5,248 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 04:37 PM

Kat they look great! I am def jealous! Did you get silicone or saline if you don't mind my asking? How many cc's did you get? I am so glad that you are healing nicely and painlessly!

#148 Kat81

Kat81
                • VIP Member
                • 7,615 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 05:00 PM

Thanks! I got Saline. I had a lot of breast tissue and my doctor recommended Saline because he felt that it would work with the tissue I had. Silicone is more natural feeling but because I went behind the muscle the implant is hid well behind my natural tissue. I got 350 CC's in each. I got a lift with it because that was the only way to change the actual shape of my breasts. They really look good naked though lol. Which is such a relief.

#149 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                  • 5,248 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 05:03 PM

I would need full body reconstructive surgery to look good naked. LOl. But I'm glad it all worked out and that you are happy with them.

#150 jajajaja

jajajaja
                    • VIP Member
                    • 9,794 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 05:24 PM

Personally I would only do it if they could take the fat from my ass and put it in my boobs. Kill two birds with one stone. LOL

Im more concerned with my ass (hips, stomach, arms, thighs) more than my boobies though. When you got such a hot mess going on underneath the clothing, the boobs actually end up being the best thing because they are suppose to be big and fat. :)

I would take your knee caps any day Kat.
                      Happily married since 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users