• Please log in to reply
173 replies to this topic

#111 mpajkos

mpajkos
  • 359 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 10:22 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kat81
    They have me bundled up like a sausage lol I think I am going back on friday to get the tape removed. THEN I can finally see them. I was really nervous going into it. The last thing I remembered was saying goodbye to my FI. Then waking up what seemed like two seconds later. I don't remember anything from yesterday. I don't even remember posting on here lol. I was in pain yesterday and still have some pains but it is getting better. I still can't life my arms or clench my fists. And I am super exhausted. That is from the pills I am sure.
    Thanks for sharing your story with me. It made me feel a lot better about it all.

Kat,
    Glad to hear everything went well. I was happy to hear you thought the pain was bearable. When you go to see your boobs for the first time Friday keep in mind that they will be a little swollen and higher than they will be after a several weeks. (they drop a little and look a little more normal i think).

#112 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:29 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by mpajkos
      Kat,
      Glad to hear everything went well. I was happy to hear you thought the pain was bearable. When you go to see your boobs for the first time Friday keep in mind that they will be a little swollen and higher than they will be after a several weeks. (they drop a little and look a little more normal i think).
      I got to see them today and they are bigger than I thought they would be. But everyone is telling me they will drop some and look different. The pain really wasn't too bad. I have a little redness and itchyness from the tape they used on my back. Fi is really taking good care of me though. He makes sure I get all my meds and wiped down my back to get all the adhesive off.
      I took some before pictures and will take after pics when I can.

#113 Jen_S

Jen_S
      • 3,737 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 01:48 PM

No I can not help you with that I am too chicken! I do have a lot of friends that got them and they love it! Good Luck!
        Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#114 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
        • 1,209 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 10:00 AM

Quote:
          I got to see them today and they are bigger than I thought they would be. But everyone is telling me they will drop some and look different. The pain really wasn't too bad. I have a little redness and itchyness from the tape they used on my back. Fi is really taking good care of me though. He makes sure I get all my meds and wiped down my back to get all the adhesive off.
          Just checking in - how are they today? How are you feeling? How mobile are you?

Hope you're doing well!
          Andrea :)

#115 FYB87

FYB87
          • 976 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 05:37 PM

Congratulations! I've been wanting new one's for a while. Just making sure I don't have another baby. I am an A and when I got pregnant the first time I went to a size D! So I wouldn't want to get them and then get pregnant again! I can't imagine how excited you must be and again...CONGRATS!!!

#116 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 05:58 PM

Quote:
              Cute. He probably wants to make sure he takes care of you now so he can love 'em up later.

I'm glad to hear you are doing well!
              Happily married since 2008

#117 Kat81

Kat81
              • VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 06:12 PM

I am doing well! Thanks for checking in. I had to go get fitted for a bra yesterday and should get the stitches out soon. They don't hurt near as bad and I can finally wash my own hair again!!! They are starting to look more natural. In fact when I got fitted for a bra the lady was surprised they were fake YAY! I will take pictures tomorrow and post them. I am still pretty sleepy from all the pain killers. I have missed being on the site..I have to go catch up on the thousands of posts!!!

#118 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 5,752 posts
                • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 10 June 2008 - 06:40 PM

kat, glad to hear your boobies are doing well! hehe

#119 Alyssa

Alyssa
                • 11,793 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 07:50 PM

Kat, I am super-duper late to this but congrats!! I hope you are feeling better and i definitely want to see some before / after pics LOL

#120 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
                  • 1,209 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 11:39 PM

Glad to hear you're ok! It had been a few days... LOL :)

Sounds like you're happy with them so far. It's a pretty quick recovery. Yay!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users