Sign in to follow this  
Kat81

Boob Job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
I am a B right now. And it isn't so much the size that bothers me as the shape. And one is slighly bigger than the other. So, I am going to a big C. I am really a tiny person. I wear a size 3 pant, and have really narrow shoulders. I don't want to look too top heavy lol. I have just always hated the way my boobs look. They are kinda pointy instead of rounded. I HATE it. So, I am sooooo excited about this.
Please remember BA doesnâ€t change the shape!!!!!! IT changes the size. Itâ€s a general misconception people have.
So imaging your boobs but bigger. That's how you're going to look!

I had the same complex with my boobs. I hated the shape. Don't take me wrong, i love them now more then i ever did. But they're still the same shape but bigger!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
I am getting a lift and implants so that the shape should change.
Oh i'm sorry, i missed the lift comment.... blush2.gif

I am so jealous of you ladies who already have or are in the process of getting your boobies!!! I have been thinking & looking into it for years now & am getting married in Dec...can't decide to do it before or wait a few years til I have kids (my fiance is from a HUGE Italian family so he def wants 3-4 kids!). smile124.gif

I am just worried about any complications..I swear if I do it i'll be that 1 in 100,000 who has complications b/c I already have sensitive skin & seem to always have issues with stuff. Just worried, but want them SO BAD!!!

I appreciate all this info on this post though! If anyone knows any good doctors or friends who have gotten their surgery done in Denver, CO I'd love to hear about it or about the doctors!

Thanks again,

Laura smile159.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly_Bride View Post
Oh i'm sorry, i missed the lift comment.... blush2.gif
I don't think I posted it lol... My bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by niels408 View Post
I am so jealous of you ladies who already have or are in the process of getting your boobies!!! I have been thinking & looking into it for years now & am getting married in Dec...can't decide to do it before or wait a few years til I have kids (my fiance is from a HUGE Italian family so he def wants 3-4 kids!). smile124.gif

I am just worried about any complications..I swear if I do it i'll be that 1 in 100,000 who has complications b/c I already have sensitive skin & seem to always have issues with stuff. Just worried, but want them SO BAD!!!

I appreciate all this info on this post though! If anyone knows any good doctors or friends who have gotten their surgery done in Denver, CO I'd love to hear about it or about the doctors!

Thanks again,

Laura smile159.gif
Well, if you decide to do it before the wedding and want to come to Texas I can reccomend someone! I'd even drive you to my house and take care of ya!! LOL it can be a BDW Big Boob Group

So, my surgery is on Monday. I am a nervous wreck. Just though maybe all you girls that have done this before can either PM me or write on here your recovery time and the level of pain. I want the horrid awful truth so I can prepare myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monicabrandon2008 View Post
My friend was told you can't breast feed with implants.
I had heard the same thing. I think it's best to check out monicabrandon2008 suggested doctor and see what they say. Also, are you sure you want to do it so close your wedding? You're only three months out? I guess you could ask your doctor and see what he/she says. Good luck and let us know what you decide. elefant.gif

Just imagine how beautiful you will look and how long you have been waiting for this! Good luck!

My friend that had hers done by the same Dr. had a quick recovery. She had good drugs that kept her silly =) and painless. She was back to work in 3 -4 days. You will be fine. Can't wait to hear back from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monicabrandon2008 View Post
Just imagine how beautiful you will look and how long you have been waiting for this! Good luck!

My friend that had hers done by the same Dr. had a quick recovery. She had good drugs that kept her silly =) and painless. She was back to work in 3 -4 days. You will be fine. Can't wait to hear back from you.
Thanks for being so supportive... I don't like pain... lol.