Sign in to follow this  
Kat81

Boob Job

I had mine done 4 years ago. The best money I spent on my self.

If your wedding is at least 6 months away (which it is) then go for it. They need time to drop and settle.

Yes it was painful for a few weeks, but not unbearable. Just make sure you do a lot of research and find a doctor that’s right for you.

See at least 2-3 of them and you’ll sense a good one.

I’m very happy with mine and would do it again in a heart bit.

Let me know if you have any questions I’ll be more then happy to answer them!

hi girls.. i had mine done almost 3 years ago the best thing i did for myself you need to feel right about who you choose and it has to be your decision...mine where 6500 and i got 350 cc i am a c i was an a before do your homework and you know when you found the right doctor it hurts but so worth it...mine are a little close together but there perfect for me...ask any questions i do not mind...good luck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I remember the thread when you were considering it. Are you happy with the results? I hope you love your new nose once the swelling wears off.
Thanks Morgan for remembering...ya i totally forgot to post about it. It's been lets just say a long process......I had it done in September, being swollen really took a toll on how I felt and whether or not it I thought it was the best choice. I always had confidence within myself and then once I got this done it kind of got shaken alot. Im liking the way it's deswelling I suppose. Im hard on myself at times, I guess I just have to realize it's not going to be perfect and it is better than before (at least that's what people tell me:)

Just so you all know... I decided to go for it after I had my consultation. YAY! I have an appointment on June 4th. That is the earliest they had... So TWO MORE MONTHS!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monicabrandon2008 View Post
CONGRATS KATHI!!!! Hope you love the results!
Thanks and I want you to know I am going to the guy you refered Thanks SO much! He is so nice and easy to feel comfy with. You're the best!

I think that only 5 months before your wedding it is a big risk! You look great now, I personally think that you might want to wait until after the big day.

I have known a few people that have gotten them! You can still breast feed with most augmentations. Just remember, augmentation or not your breast change after having a child and especially after breastfeeding. Not always in a bad way, but they do look different.

Congratulations! that's great that you're excited and found a doctor that you're comfortable with cheesy.gif