Photo

CUTE Favors

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 chonda25

chonda25
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 01:03 PM

I was on another board and they told us about a nice cute favors that you all might want to look into.. U can hint if you would like them for your shower or wedding.. anyway.. the website is cutiepiecookie.com Check out and tell me what you think.
    Chonda

#2 lucy106

lucy106
    • 2,880 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 01:06 PM

Those are very cool! Wonder if they test any good. I think the price is a bit steep ($3.25 per cookie) but damn cute!

#3 Alyssa

Alyssa
      • 11,793 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 01:11 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by chonda25
        I was on another board and they told us about a nice cute favors that you all might want to look into.. U can hint if you would like them for your shower or wedding.. anyway.. the website is cutiepiecookie.com Check out and tell me what you think.
        Chonda,
        what do you mean "u can hint if you would like them for your shower or wedding..." i am confused!

#4 shelleyf

shelleyf
        • 92 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 01:19 PM

Wow! Those are soo pretty...almost too pretty to eat!

(Who am I kidding, I'd still eat them)

#5 LisaW

LisaW
          • 113 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 01:40 PM

If you girls like cookies, I found great custom printed photo cookies when I threw my dad a surprise birthday party 2 years ao. The company has since been featured on The Today Show, etc. They were very easy to work with and totally reliable. Photo & Logo Cookies, Decorated Cookies, Custom Cookies, Cakes & Delicious Gifts, Made to Order!

I ordered sugar cookies & with a picture of my dad on them. And then the best part is in icing they wrote each guests name & table number so I was able to use the cookies as seating cards. They were a huge hit!

Lisa

#6 Alesha4

Alesha4
            • 86 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 01:40 PM

They are very lovely!

I saw a booth at a Bridal Show I went to a few weekends ago that had something similar to these. Check in your local area. You might be able to find them cheaper. I have to agree 3.25 a cookie is $$ for my budget.

I'll have to check to see how much that company was charging. They gave samples during the show and they were yummy!

#7 chonda25

chonda25
              • 32 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 01:50 PM

I really meant for your shower. If someone is throwing you a shower. You can tell them about this website
                Chonda

#8 Alyssa

Alyssa
                • 11,793 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 02:03 PM

oh... DUH! i get it.
                  those cookies are cute but they are expensive!

#9 chonda25

chonda25
                  • 32 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 02:08 PM

hahh I know they are expensive. That's why you have to give hints so someone can pay for them.
                    Chonda

#10 tlomlad

tlomlad
                    • Banned
                    • 1,949 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 05:48 PM

they are realy cute i think hinting may not even get it done in my case lol!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users