Victoria's Secret 7-in-1 dress, anyone get theirs?

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#71 Allison

• 17 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 06:09 PM

Can anyone tell me how the sizing was on these?

#72 latinbeauty

• 117 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 06:25 PM

Wow - such a great idea!
      Some people persue happiness, others make it -Unknown

#73 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
      • 1,260 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 06:40 PM

This is from my friend's wedding a few weekends ago in Belize, we all wore the dress differently. Just fyi, if your girls sweat a lot they will have big sweat stains on the dress!
        Click the image to open in full size.
        See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#74 thomalm

• 53 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 11:32 PM

I just ordered one in brown and it is not on backorder. On victoriasecrets.com they are called "the convertable dress" and is $108 (way low price for a BM dress). I used these coupon codes and got 25% off, free standard shipping and a free tote 25ITEM, FA814869 SHP75. (if you havent been to Coupon codes and discounts for 20,000 online stores! RetailMeNot.com you need to check it out before buying anything online).

#75 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 02:36 PM

Bringing this thread back to life because I love the idea of the twobirds dresses but hate the price. Anyone know where to get a ivory/champagne version? I know VS doesn't have this color.

#76 Corvette79

• 200 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 04:01 PM

i bought 3of these dresses, it was an awesome deal 3 weeks ago. it was &95 each at the VS website then they had a deal $75 off a purchase of $250 ore more plus I got free shipping to the US only ( i will pick it up from ship happens at the us/can border...the charge for their service is $4) anyways with 3 dresses inc tax etc it is $238 US. i am going to the states on wednesday to pick them up and i will let u guys know how they are. I am soooo excited!

#77 **TIFFANY**

• 343 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:20 PM

Seems like several of you have used these dresses for your bridesmaids. I am super interested in seeing pictures of the girls wearing them. Can you ladies please post some pictures of the bm wearing these dresses?

#78 boscobel

• VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:54 PM

Four of my girls wore them to the AHR - pics can be found in my signature in teeh "AHR Photos" link... I really liked the dresses!

If you want to search for others, I know that Alyssa's girls wore the teal and Dlyteful's girls wore them as well. I know there are others, but those are the two that I remember right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users