Sign in to follow this  
boscobel

Victoria's Secret 7-in-1 dress, anyone get theirs?

This is from my friend's wedding a few weekends ago in Belize, we all wore the dress differently. Just fyi, if your girls sweat a lot they will have big sweat stains on the dress!

Click the image to open in full size.

I just ordered one in brown and it is not on backorder. On victoriasecrets.com they are called "the convertable dress" and is $108 (way low price for a BM dress). I used these coupon codes and got 25% off, free standard shipping and a free tote 25ITEM, FA814869 SHP75. (if you havent been to Coupon codes and discounts for 20,000 online stores! RetailMeNot.com you need to check it out before buying anything online).

Bringing this thread back to life because I love the idea of the twobirds dresses but hate the price. Anyone know where to get a ivory/champagne version? I know VS doesn't have this color.

i bought 3of these dresses, it was an awesome deal 3 weeks ago. it was &95 each at the VS website then they had a deal $75 off a purchase of $250 ore more plus I got free shipping to the US only ( i will pick it up from ship happens at the us/can border...the charge for their service is $4) anyways with 3 dresses inc tax etc it is $238 US. i am going to the states on wednesday to pick them up and i will let u guys know how they are. I am soooo excited!

Seems like several of you have used these dresses for your bridesmaids. I am super interested in seeing pictures of the girls wearing them. Can you ladies please post some pictures of the bm wearing these dresses?

Thanks,

Tiffany

Four of my girls wore them to the AHR - pics can be found in my signature in teeh "AHR Photos" link... I really liked the dresses!

If you want to search for others, I know that Alyssa's girls wore the teal and Dlyteful's girls wore them as well. I know there are others, but those are the two that I remember right now.