Photo

Have you recently been on Sol tamargos' web blog? Funny pics!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 DreamsTulumBride

DreamsTulumBride
  • 766 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 08:40 AM

This is too funny ! And I would of been so mad if this would of happened to me ...

On her blog, Sol put pictures of a wedding she saw on her day off; she was just relaxing + swimming when she took those pictures. She seems to have lots of fun.

The b***** that she took a picture of has no top on ! And is next to the gazebo like she had a nice ball gown ! How selfish can you be to just standing there (10 feet from the bride) naked ? I do not know which beach she was at but girls, do not get married there !

Sol Tamargo Photography

#2 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 08:44 AM

Yikes! That is why we opted for a wedding on a private beach - no lookie-loos (especially of the topless variety!). Crazy!

#3 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,328 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 09:52 AM

agreed. a lot of people ask why i'm flying all the way to mexico to get married in a garden.. and my answer is uninvited boobies!

#4 Aimless911

Aimless911
        • 391 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 09:55 AM

That is pretty funny...in so many different ways!!! Would be funny to turn some of those pictures into a 'Where's Waldo' wedding book! hahahaha Who can find the drunk? Who can find the topless uninvited gal? Who can spot the photographers painted toesies!

#5 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 10:24 AM

So funny! Sol, you can crash my wedding if you want :) I wouldn't even care if you were drinking a beer. I'll even provide the plastic bag.

#6 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
            • 933 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 10:49 AM

people are idiots. i can't stand going to topless beaches sometimes. my biggest pet peeve is when i am on a topless beach and a mother is having a conversation with her son who looks to be about 10-12. yuck!
              My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#7 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 11:30 AM

That is just not right! How awesome are Sol's pics though? I love looking at weddings she has shot, I think she is my all time fave photog.

#8 lscilley

lscilley
                • 1,466 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 11:39 AM

That's hilarious! But at least a great photographer could edit out those topless and unwanted people.

#9 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                  • 5,248 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 12:19 PM

That's why you need a good BM. My friends would have told that chick to take a hike! How rude. I'm sorry that is just beyond rude. It's one thing if your curious and want to look from afar but don't get a couple of feet away, this is supposed to be this girl's happiest day of her life and here you are with your boobs hanging out!

Btw that girl had an awesome dress! I love that Alvina Valenta gown!

#10 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                    • Moderators
                    • 25,218 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                    • LocationSeattle

Posted 05 March 2008 - 12:24 PM

Those were funny, but my fave is the close-up of her self portrait when she was in the water. So cool, she even takes amazing pics of herself!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users