Sign in to follow this  
tvt

I decided on a dress! now what size to order is the ?

I'm a 'boob-issue' lady too. I always go one size up and then have the waist and hips taken in. Gotta keep those girls locked in there!

STUNNING dress by the way! The colour and fit are amazing!

Feedback please,

If you alter the top part right now (hypothetically), will you be able to zip it?

And if so, will you have back cleavage?

If you answer yes on zipping it and no on back cleavage I would say go for the 10.

By the way, I think that dress is very pretty on you.

I agree with a 10 as long as there will be no back ass:) The dress is absolutely beautiful Tara, congratulations on finally falling in love with "the one"!

I'm the only weird one I guess, but I say get the 12. I think it'll fit better and you won't have to worry about losing weight or back fat at all. AND it'll hide your gals better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
Hhmmm ... I don't have a boob issue (well I do have a LACK of boobs issue) ...

The bust is the only place my dress is too big. If she can enhance that for you, and it fits well everywhere, I'd go with the 10.
I agree with everything Tami said (including the lack of boobs issue...lol!).

I love your dress!!!

Being a big boob girl myself, I would say order the 10. I would think it would easier to make the boob area a little bigger then to fix the entire dress.

P.S. Your dress is gorgeous on you!!

I say order the 10 - the alterations will be much less expensive than altering the seams of the entire size 12..

The dress is gorgeous!

well if i forced the zipper up today, there would be a little back "ass" as someone said! ha!

fixing the boob issue on the 10 really doesn't change the zipper issue. They would just add material to the top of the dress. not let anything out at all.

i think i may just wait a few weeks and go try the dress on again. if i can zip it - which i hope i can! - then I think i'll order the 10. because it fits the rest of me perfectly.