Shangri-la Caribe?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 dodes

dodes
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 10:17 PM

Hi Everyone,

I got engaged in July '06 at the Shangri-la Caribe and we were hoping to go back there for a wedding in August '07.

Has anyone ever had a wedding there before?

I contacted them about their packages and they seem to have a pretty high price tag compared to most other places in Playa. They also say the won't do weddings in August

I still have not ruled it out because I like that the hotel was alot more "private" than most of the larger all-inclusive resorts... just a bit discouraged.

Any info/advice would be greatly appreciated!

Jamie

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 10:18 PM

Welcome! I don't know anything about that specific location, but someone here is likely to! Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with ... and CONGRATULATIONS!

#3 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 10:20 PM

Welcome Jamie and congratulations! I'm sorry I don't know anything about that locale but I'm sure Tammy (the host) or someone else will know about it. Good luck with the planning.

-Glenda

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 06 January 2007 - 10:27 PM

my girlfriend LOVES the shangri-la but it can get pricey...dinners etc.

i do not know of any wedding there but i am sure we ca find some info for you!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 07 January 2007 - 01:07 AM

Sounds very cool, I just love that name Shangri-La, sounds so romantic
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#6 Jackie

Jackie
        • 2,290 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 12:15 PM

Welcome I am not familar with weddings at the Shangri la Caribe but have heard it is buetifull. Hopefully someone else around here has some good info on it for you. Good luck with your planning let us know if you need help with anything else.
          My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users