July '08 NEWLYWEDS chat!

• Please log in to reply
717 replies to this topic

#701 Martha

Martha
  • VIP Member
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 12:46 PM

Today is the first of August! No more July brides! Now we are July wives. ha. Nevermind. I am just rambling.....

#702 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 01 August 2008 - 01:05 PM

i just changed the title of the thread to july 08 newlyweds chat

#703 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
    • 371 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:05 PM

yay!!! it's been so long since i have been on here! Now i feel like i have a place again!! So i am offically Nicole Harlin! I got my License and my SS card and the bank all changed! yay for being married

#704 vale

vale
      • 437 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:51 PM

I haven't got my certificate yet, so haven't officially changed my name, but seem to be using both at the moment.

#705 manda0812

manda0812
        • 343 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 08:00 PM

Hi everyone, yay for Maura changing the name of this thread so we can still talk to each other.

I have been slack with getting on here, and I just can't wait to look at everyone's pics. My pro pics are not here yet but as soon as we get them I will post them. I did post some the week we got back before we went on our honeymoon and I need to get onto that thread also. Thinking a day off work is in order so I can get up to date with BDW.

I also just love being married and yesterday was the first time I had to be introduced to someone and Dave was like "Andy please meet my wife" oh it felt so grown up and wonderful. I just think I love him more every day.

I still have stuff all over the house that I need to sort out and I can't wait to start a photobook or two.

We tried for a baby on the honeymoon but I think the pina colada's got in the way as it was not to be... oh well next month we'll give it another go!

#706 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
          • 371 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 12:49 PM

Sorry for how big my siggy is! I am going to try to fix it! Nxxxx sounds fun!! I think Nicole Hxxxxx is hard to get off the toung but it is better then Exxxxxx.. got a ton of jokes when i was a kid! anyways....

So now what is next.. when do you all plan to try to have babies..

I use to want them right away but i have been selfish latley adn thought you know what i am onily 25 and i will have teh rest of my life with my children.. why not have one more year with just me and casey!!! so taht is how i feel.. going to try next year or after teh new years?!?!

what about you?!

#707 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
            • 371 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 09:35 AM

Sorry girls. I didn't mean to say your name to the world. Don't know what i was thinking!!

#708 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
              • 1,266 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 08:14 PM

Hey Ladies! Im back!

#709 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                • Moderators
                • 25,218 posts
                • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                • LocationSeattle

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:19 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by cmmdee
                It is soooooooooooooooo nice and fun to be back in this thread! It's like coming home, you know!!!! :)
                howdy! and yes i agree:)
                Mrs. Captain Barbosa. ARRR!
                blahahahaha
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Just Martha
                Today is the first of August! No more July brides! Now we are July wives. ha. Nevermind. I am just rambling.....
                i just changed the title of the thread to july 08 newlyweds chat
                yay for being married
                yaaaay! i love it, its like being part of a secret society :) kinda like BDW
                I haven't got my certificate yet, so haven't officially changed my name, but seem to be using both at the moment.
                congrats val! i'm a little more that 2/3 done with switching everything over to new name.
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by manda0812
                I also just love being married and yesterday was the first time I had to be introduced to someone and Dave was like "Andy please meet my wife" oh it felt so grown up and wonderful. I just think I love him more every day.
                yay i love this too :)
                We tried for a baby on the honeymoon but I think the pina colada's got in the way as it was not to be... oh well next month we'll give it another go!
                fingers crossed for you guys!
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by BarefootBride
                Hey Ladies! Im back!
                oh yay charonda! cant wait to see figi pics!

#710 Copita

Copita
                • 979 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 11:51 AM

Barefoot, let's hear about it! How'd it go?
                  Katrina, you have a very cool last name :)
                  I still haven't gotten around to doing anything with mine. LOL.
                  Can't wait til Maura comes back with pictures!!!
                  I was wondering... are any of you thinking babies now?
                  I have been on the pill FOREVA and was thinking about going off them but couldn't do it this month. I guess I'm scared LOL. But I think within the next year sounds good. I def have baby on the brain a little. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users