• Please log in to reply
717 replies to this topic

#691 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 4,328 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 05:45 PM

my name is already changed! my new name is pretty unique so i kind of feel like a whole new person coming from the rather boring thompson i've been my whole life!

abbie, did you post your pics yet? and welcome back mrs!

#692 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 26 July 2008 - 06:25 PM

yay katrinas back! woooo!

ive posted some pics already! mostly links, but i have a link to my pro's and also a TTD just up today! what about you?

#693 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 06:28 PM

When have you all found the time to change your name?? I haven't yet. Lol... it's such a lengthy project!

#694 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts
      • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 26 July 2008 - 10:23 PM

i cant change mine til we get back from cabo because my name has to be the same on all my travel docs that i booked with. boo.

#695 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,328 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 10:48 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Abbie
        yay katrinas back! woooo!

ive posted some pics already! mostly links, but i have a link to my pro's and also a TTD just up today! what about you?
        can you post the link here? i came home to 20,000 posts (!!) so i can't find a thing! your ttd was awesome- i can't believe you didn't even use a pro photog! if you didn't say that, i never would have known.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by amyh
        When have you all found the time to change your name?? I haven't yet. Lol... it's such a lengthy project!
        ugh, it's not a fun time at all. but i did it the day after we got home since i was off from work... i swear, it's like every derelict in the world hangs out at social security and the dmv!

#696 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 10:53 AM

katrina!!!! we missed you!!!!!! we want wedding pics and reviews STAT!! did you post them already and i somehow missed them

#697 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 27 July 2008 - 10:57 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by amyh
        i cant do it until i get my cert back, should be any day now! so i'll probably spend thursday running around town trying to get that done.
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Maura
        i cant change mine til we get back from cabo because my name has to be the same on all my travel docs that i booked with. boo.
        sad
        can you post the link here? i came home to 20,000 posts (!!) so i can't find a thing! your ttd was awesome- i can't believe you didn't even use a pro photog! if you didn't say that, i never would have known.
        omg 20,000? yowza we were busy!
        cabo b&w and review
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t25505
        stepdaughter ttd
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t25628
        link to PRO BFW pics!
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t25059

#698 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,328 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 10:58 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Maura
          katrina!!!! we missed you!!!!!! we want wedding pics and reviews STAT!! did you post them already and i somehow missed them
          haha missed ya too! i haven't posted anything yet... still kind of detoxing! but i'm going to start writing my review today

#699 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,752 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 11:07 AM

oh good i was afraid i missed it because i have been looking for it and havent seen anything anywhere. i love your new siggy pic you look amazing! i am dying to see more pics

#700 Copita

Copita
          • 979 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 09:10 AM

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is soooooooooooooooo nice and fun to be back in this thread! It's like coming home, you know!!!! :)

I'm going to link my spastic "review" for my wedding with some pics. My sig pic came out teeny tiny, for some reason! I can't wait to see alllllll your pictures!

Maura, your legal day looks soooooooooo purty!!!!!!!! Aw, that kiss looks awesome.
            Katrina, I loved the bobblehead things you used at your wedding! :)
            And ABbie, youro TTD looks like it went great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Barefoot, I reallllly hope you can work all this out!!! Can you talked to the lady who is supposed to be sending the $ to the vendors yet?? Will def keep you in my prayers. Everything will work out. You will see. :)
            Yeah I can't wait to catch up with the rest of you!

Well I haven't changed my name yet because the DMV is majorly packed always and then I have to go to SSN and then the bank, all my credit cards, passports, etc. It seems like such a nuissance. I'm not even sure I will change it but if I do, I will become a Barbosa. Like Captain Barbosa of Pirates of the Caribbean. HAHA It's kinda cute, right? :) Mrs. Captain Barbosa. ARRR!

Link:

http://bestdestinati....ad.php?t=26152

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users