July '08 NEWLYWEDS chat!

• Please log in to reply
717 replies to this topic

#511 Martha

Martha
  • VIP Member
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 01:28 PM

Jay is a little bowlegged (is that hyphenated?) so he doens't have to worry about that!

And, I don't know many women that don't even have a little chub rub. I guess runway models, but I don't know any of them!

#512 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
    • 371 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:06 PM

very true! I am thinking about wearing spanx on my wedding day just for that reason! it will help the rubbing of my chubby legs!

So we went shopping yesterday and got almost all the cloths for mexico! All i really have left to do is get a corset sp? and maybe a tanktop and sundress.. i wouldn't mind getting another swimsuit too.. I have two but 3 is better!

I have also packed one bag ... the OOT stuff.. I think it weight aout 49 lbs.. lets hope! or the at the airport!

I leave in 6 days! My legal day is friday! yay!

We are going today after work to get a new camera!! a Digital one that works underwater and you can drop it!! anyone have this one? think it will be great for Mexico!!!

#513 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts
      • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:11 PM

yaay how exciting nicole! we are picking up our marriage certificate tomorrow at lunch time so on our legal day all that has to be done is sign it and send it in to the county!

i agree 3 swim suits is better!

#514 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
      • 371 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:51 PM

Yay for your wedding certificite.. we have to do the same thing! your legal day is fast approaching too! I remember when were were all 4 months out.. crazy how fast it catches up with you!

#515 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts
        • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:59 PM

i know, i cant believe it is so close! my in laws will be here in 18 days! i am so psyched! i remember when july seemed infinitely far away, and now im looking at the calendar thinking holy jeez, its here! i just made an appointment for a pedicure on the 10th so i can have some nice looking feet :)

#516 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 23 June 2008 - 04:05 PM

nicole, i wanted to get that camera for doug, but i've run out of $ he wants it so bad, let me know what you think of it when you get it.

i've heard you really can NOT take it more than 10 ft under, or its toast. unless you get the 30ft one, but it's like $150 more, somthing like that.

#517 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
        • 371 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 04:35 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Abbie
          nicole, i wanted to get that camera for doug, but i've run out of $ he wants it so bad, let me know what you think of it when you get it.

i've heard you really can NOT take it more than 10 ft under, or its toast. unless you get the 30ft one, but it's like $150 more, somthing like that.
          I will let you know! I just thought it would be good to have for dropping it like i tend to do.. also i can take photos near the pool and not worry if i get the camera wet.. mine is coming with liek a floty strap so say we went on the river you can have your camera and make sure it doesnt' go too deep! I'll let you know in about 3 hours how it is!

Maura.. i need to get mine down too.. just looking for a good place to go!

#518 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
          • Moderators
          • 25,218 posts
          • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
          • LocationSeattle

Posted 23 June 2008 - 04:42 PM

i saw that strap, how cool, huh? where are you getting it? they have the orange one at best buy, but costco as it in the black, and it comes with a little kit, charger, case, etc. i dont know if you get all that elsewhere. pricewise, i was suprised to see the same ar costco as everywhere else, about $279. let me know what you end up with!

#519 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
          • 371 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 04:53 PM

I am getting the blue one. We ordered it from Curcit City. It was 250 for the camera, case adn strap then we got the XD drive for 9.99... pretty good deal i thought but like $20 in tax!! rip off!

#520 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,328 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 05:53 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Cole5worm
              We are going today after work to get a new camera!! a Digital one that works underwater and you can drop it!! anyone have this one? think it will be great for Mexico!!!

i have it! i have the green one. we got it as a wedding gift 2 weeks ago- we tested out the underwater pics and i was sooo nervous it was just going to explode but it didn't and it took a pretty good picture!! it's definately a good buy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users