717 replies to this topic

#501 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:51 AM

ladies, if you are like me and love to wear dresses because it seems cooler when its so hot, dont forget to pack some soft-solid type of deodorant for your inner thighs! i hate chub rub but just a bit of this does the trick, and you wont get that annoying inner-thigh-area sweat :)

#502 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts
  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie
ladies, if you are like me and love to wear dresses because it seems cooler when its so hot, dont forget to pack some soft-solid type of deodorant for your inner thighs! i hate chub rub but just a bit of this does the trick, and you wont get that annoying inner-thigh-area sweat :)
good idea abbie! i never thought of that... i usually use goldbond powder, but the deodorant seems like a much better idea because it lasts longer! do you have a preference for what brand?

#503 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 23 June 2008 - 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maura
good idea abbie! i never thought of that... i usually use goldbond powder, but the deodorant seems like a much better idea because it lasts longer! do you have a preference for what brand?
i use the Secret unscented pictured in the link. i like the powder scent for my pits, but "down there" i dont want to put scents in case the cream "migrates" and irritates, if you catch my drift.
Buy Secret Platinum Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Soft Solid, Unscented Online at drugstore.com

#504 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 12:09 PM

good call - i actually bought a little mini travel size unscented stick deo from target the other day, i will have to test that out next time i wear a dress.

#505 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 23 June 2008 - 12:17 PM

i dont like the solid stick kind, i dont think it, uh, spreads on right? i think it needs to be creamy.

#506 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie
i dont like the solid stick kind, i dont think it, uh, spreads on right? i think it needs to be creamy.
hmm ok ill have to go get a creamy one then... you mean like the gel?

#507 Martha

Martha
  • VIP Member
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 12:32 PM

Maura, I have 2 of those dresses from Target. Love them!

Interesting about deoderant for chub rub. I'll have to try it.

#508 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 23 June 2008 - 12:49 PM

no, not gel, its actually called soft-solid, IDK why they even put the word solid cause its not at all, but its not liquid or gel either, i guess. like the kind when you twist the dial on the bottom and the cream comes out the million little holes on top? like old-skool play-doh monster hair?

does that even make any sense?

#509 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 23 June 2008 - 12:52 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Just Martha
    Interesting about deoderant for chub rub. I'll have to try it.
    you know what, i discovered it because when i play soccer (indoors in the summer, YUCK!) it is so hot and sweaty, and i HATE sweat down there, SO uncomfortable. so i started using it cause i thought, duhr, if it works for arm pits, then its gotta work on other places too. it really makes your thighs feel better. i put it just where they rub, and spread it up to the crotch area where your panties start, but NOT any closer to the vajayjay area.

#510 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
    • 371 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 01:07 PM

good call! I also am goign to try this.. my poor FI gets this on his leges too and he has normal legs.. He will love this ideas as well!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users