Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
katrina

July '08 NEWLYWEDS chat!

Recommended Posts

yay abbie!!! i leave on tuesday, i think i'll talk to you before that, but just in case- CONGRATS!! you're going to be gorgeous, i know it! cheer2.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thewave.gif

All July brides, look forward to reading all the reviews and seeing all of the pics. Everyone, have a wonderful wedding, they will all be perfect (they must be with all the planning everyone has done). We leave early hours monday morning morning so just wanted to wish congrats to everyone, if I don't manage to get on too much before then. Will try to post planning pics, but not sure if I will be able to do this before I go, so again, Congratulations to all July Brides

thewave.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i am starting to freak that i am 6 days away - not because i am nervous or anything, but i still have some things to figure out like how we are going to seat everyone for our legal day. my dad & stepmom are annoying the shit out of me and i cant stand talking to them right now either. i dont know how i am going to make it through working 4 days this coming week!!! thank god i have a pedicure scheduled for thursday night. i tried on my dress for saturday last night and it still fits perfectly so that reduced my anxiety a bit. dont know what im going to do about seating people though... that is a major dilemma...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so the past few days have not been without its hiccups...

 

i have two guests without passports, one is supposed to leave on tuesday, and the other is supposed to leave on wednesday. why are people so dumbhuh.gif

 

and one of my AA centerpieces smashed already.. i have them going with my mom and she went to repack them nicely and one is done. so she's going to run to ac moore and buy a new vase and see what she can do. she's pretty crafty so i'm not that worried.. just annoyed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ugh katrina are you kidding? how do those people think they are going to leave the country without a freaking passport?! huh.gif huh.gif

 

sorry your centerpiece got smashed sad.gif i'm sure your mom will get something figured out in a jif, so no worries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maura, good luck figuring out the seating arrangement. Try not to stress too much over it. And screw them! Don't let anyone ruin your day!

 

 

Katrina, that's horrible. Our photographer had a DW to shoot last weekend in Playa and didn't realize her passport was EXPIRED until she got to the airport and they wouldn't let her board! She was able to get her passport the NEXT day and spent an extra $1,500 getting to Mexico the day of the wedding!

I hope your guests get their passports Monday!!!

 

Ouer legal day will be sometime during the week of the 14th. My BFF is marrying us, so it's just a matter of driving up to Austin and having her sign our license. No one knows we are not really getting married in Mexico but her. No family members and no other friends! Sneaky!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladies I leave on wed morning for Cabo, the wedding is 7-12

 

so far I am on track with everything:

I had a Brazilian bikini wax yesterday morning

Eyebrows threaded

got a garter

help the FI pack last night

got a guestbook

tonight I will pack

In the morning look for a big bag for all my stuff for the plane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maura View Post
ugh katrina are you kidding? how do those people think they are going to leave the country without a freaking passport?! huh.gif huh.gif

sorry your centerpiece got smashed sad.gif i'm sure your mom will get something figured out in a jif, so no worries.
dittos! people are idiotas! and the vase! i didnt even think about that, i guess i just figured you were using resort ones!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vale View Post
thewave.gif
All July brides, look forward to reading all the reviews and seeing all of the pics. Everyone, have a wonderful wedding, they will all be perfect (they must be with all the planning everyone has done). We leave early hours monday morning morning so just wanted to wish congrats to everyone, if I don't manage to get on too much before then. Will try to post planning pics, but not sure if I will be able to do this before I go, so again, Congratulations to all July Brides
thewave.gif
yay val! have a good time and report back soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by katrina View Post
yay abbie!!! i leave on tuesday, i think i'll talk to you before that, but just in case- CONGRATS!! you're going to be gorgeous, i know it! cheer2.gif
thanks, you too! we are gonna be so amazing :) date twins rule! have an amazing time! {{HUGS}}
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maura View Post
abbie im going to call you thursday night - relax as much as you can over the next few days! you're in the home stretch!
please do i need grounding right now! massive grounding! we'll be at the rehearasal & dinner but call anytime :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Martha View Post
Our photographer had a DW to shoot last weekend in Playa and didn't realize her passport was EXPIRED until she got to the airport and they wouldn't let her board! She was able to get her passport the NEXT day and spent an extra $1,500 getting to Mexico the day of the wedding!
yikes! at least you know she got it for YOURS!

Ouer legal day will be sometime during the week of the 14th. My BFF is marrying us, so it's just a matter of driving up to Austin and having her sign our license. No one knows we are not realy getting married in Mexico but her. No family members and no other friends! Sneaky!
and us wink.gif congrats! i wont be around to tell you then, so have a fun day and enjoy every moment!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden View Post
Ladies I leave on wed morning for Cabo, the wedding is 7-12so far I am on track with everything:
I had a Brazilian bikini wax yesterday morning
youch! have a good time! maybe i'll see you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how's everyone's sanity today huh.gif i myself am borderline haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×