Sign in to follow this  
katrina

July '08 NEWLYWEDS chat!

omg.... my civil ceremony is 1 month from today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So any of you other July brides a bit nervous.. see i am getting married on a resort that no one on here has gotten married at and really I feel like i just do everything there.. who knows if it will even turn out okay.. i feel like most of you talk to you WC a lot and i maybe have emailed her like 3 times.. i am now in the process of seeing if i can just do a symbolic ceremony and get married here.. no blood test for me.. boo! so yeah.. anyone else nervose of decideing everything in 2 dayshuh.gif

you know what nicole, i bet it's gonna be just fine! and the less you have to do, the less stress alltogether. so a simple symbolic ceromony in mexico is what we are doing as well, with our big wedding st home. but we are putting the whole thing together, the 19 of us going are meeting at this secluded beach we know, doing the ceremony (doug's bro is our minister!, so that helps) and then going to dinner in town at a place we all like. nothing fancy, but stress free and simple!

ok so as not to spoil my planning thread, here is what i've been up to lately! you july gals get the mini version-peep-show! hehe, that doesnt quite sound right hahaha! anyways, here goes!

i'm not gonna give descriptions or anything yet so you have something to look forward to when i do the planning thread :)

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

abbie i LOVE LOVE LOVE the veil, but you tease you! i want descriptions of everything and where you got it from LOL

p.s. abbie i was just looking at the veil photo again and goshdarn your hair has gotten so long since i saw you last!