Photo

Introducing ED PINGOL - Super Talented Photographer

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 09:07 PM

Wow Jessica! His work is truly beautiful!!! I can't wait to see your legal wedding pictures!! ..You're so lucky to have two weddings!!
    My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
    Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#12 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
    • 714 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 09:29 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jessalyn
      Wow Jessica! His work is truly beautiful!!! I can't wait to see your legal wedding pictures!! ..You're so lucky to have two weddings!!
      Thanks Jessalyn! Jed asked me the other day how many times does he have to marry me to prove to me that he loves me. Haha!

#13 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
      • 714 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 09:31 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Christine
        when are you going to Hawaii? Sometimes I wonder if I should have just gone off and gotten married with the two of us...I hear you on the stress of others at the wedding.
        I love your wedding pictures Christine! We are going to Hawaii in August!

#14 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
        • 1,876 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 09:32 PM

LOL!! Tell him many times will make you happy!! he he!!
          My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
          Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#15 ed pingol

ed pingol
          • 18 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 02:09 AM

hi jessica! thanks for the awesome intro! looking forward to working with you! =)

#16 Kristie O

Kristie O
            • Banned
            • 369 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:27 AM

the ivory dress one is stunning...yay! i love being inspired, thanks for sharing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users