Sign in to follow this  
violethaze2b

Bridesmaids gifts . . .do I need more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren c. View Post
i also felt like i needed to fill up the bag, so i got a bunch of free samples to put in my girls' little makeup case. i got some perfume samples, and some other things from sephora...i used to get samples of lip gloss from urban decay (as big at the one for sale!!!), but stopped wearing it. you just have to be sneaky about it depending on how many girls you have wink.gif
violethaze, where are you from? i'm in morris township.
Nice, hello neighbor! I am in Morris Plains for the moment. Not sure where we will be getting a house just yet :) Hmm, thinking maybe I will hit the mall for some samples lol. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvt View Post
I think that sounds like a great gift! If you want to fill it up more, you could add a pash from ebay? You can get those for a dollar or two each. And they would fill up the bag
Thanks, I like the pash idea but we just had a wedding in the family last Nov and they gave those way at the shower. Suppose I could just try for different colors :) I don't think they had basic black :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormsong View Post
ok..wow...i feel cheap now. I haven't thought of my MoH gift! I was just going to .....buy her an excursion or something. NOW i am thinking i need to get her something awesome!!! Oh my! <laughs>
Awww, well you have till December to keep your eyes open for the idea that just seems right :o) I haven't gottem my MOH anything different than the other girls, not sure I need to. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiabeauty View Post
Your BM gifts sound great - I hear the eyeslipface.com has great deals on makeup and of great quality. You could get a nice set for less than the $10 lipgloss.

Happy planning :)
Thank you, I will definitely check that out!