Photo

Let that ring sparkle!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#11 GeminiLibra

GeminiLibra
  • 220 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 07:15 PM

This is funny, I was obsessed with the sparkle when we got engaged in 2006 and I still stare at it everyday. The lights at my work make my ring sparkle like crazy, I'm always staring at it. I almost feel like I'm not supposed to because it's rude but I just love it, glad to know I'm not the only one!!

#12 dmarie17

dmarie17
    • 276 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:25 PM

Okay, this is hilarious!! I thought I was the only one. Here is a new one for all you ladies to try: laser pointers... the ones for presentations or to drive animals crazy... shine it on your ring. It is incredible!! I do it all the time (we have a cat) and the FI thinks I'm nuts... yet is mesmerized by it too!

#13 cessyboston

cessyboston
      • VIP Member
      • 2,096 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:28 PM

omg too funny yes i think this all the time with the lighting in certain places lol
        Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#14 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
        • 2,183 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:44 PM

The elevators!! OMG they have amazing lighting and I'm always staring at my ring.

#15 sn2bski

sn2bski
          • 94 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 11:02 PM

Haha! My FI makes fun of me because everytime we are in the grocery store (of all places) I'm like "Look at my ring! It's so shiny!" Once, I was standing at the deli counter and this strange lady next to me asked to see my ring!

#16 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
            • 1,266 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 11:04 PM

I like Dim Lightening! lol I also like it when Im driving and the sun hits it just right! And does anyone wear black alot? I think it makes the ring stand out! lol

#17 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
              • 1,266 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 11:07 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by dmarie17
                Okay, this is hilarious!! I thought I was the only one. Here is a new one for all you ladies to try: laser pointers... the ones for presentations or to drive animals crazy... shine it on your ring. It is incredible!! I do it all the time (we have a cat) and the FI thinks I'm nuts... yet is mesmerized by it too!
                Totally off topic but its funny you say that the cats are scared of your shinny ring! Because here in japan its like some wierd custom to put clear pet/plastic water bottles in front of your house to scare off the cats! I think its nuts... but maybe there is some truth behind it!!!!

#18 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 02:19 AM

I love staring at my ring while I drive, I know not the safest thing to do. LOL!

#19 KarmaB

KarmaB
                  • 796 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 02:29 AM

Church has the best lighting by far. I feel horrible staring at my ring while the offering is going around.

#20 dragonfly

dragonfly
                    • 1,820 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 05:04 AM

My ring's sparkled the most while on vacation. I think the chlorine in the pool kept it really clean and sparkley.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users