Sign in to follow this  
Kristy!

Let that ring sparkle!

This is funny, I was obsessed with the sparkle when we got engaged in 2006 and I still stare at it everyday. The lights at my work make my ring sparkle like crazy, I'm always staring at it. I almost feel like I'm not supposed to because it's rude but I just love it, glad to know I'm not the only one!!

Okay, this is hilarious!! I thought I was the only one. Here is a new one for all you ladies to try: laser pointers... the ones for presentations or to drive animals crazy... shine it on your ring. It is incredible!! I do it all the time (we have a cat) and the FI thinks I'm nuts... yet is mesmerized by it too!

Haha! My FI makes fun of me because everytime we are in the grocery store (of all places) I'm like "Look at my ring! It's so shiny!" Once, I was standing at the deli counter and this strange lady next to me asked to see my ring!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarie17 View Post
Okay, this is hilarious!! I thought I was the only one. Here is a new one for all you ladies to try: laser pointers... the ones for presentations or to drive animals crazy... shine it on your ring. It is incredible!! I do it all the time (we have a cat) and the FI thinks I'm nuts... yet is mesmerized by it too!
Totally off topic but its funny you say that the cats are scared of your shinny ring! Because here in japan its like some wierd custom to put clear pet/plastic what.gifwater bottles in front of your house to scare off the cats! I think its nuts... but maybe there is some truth behind it!!!!