Photo

Which BM dress do you like the best?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 03:59 PM

Yeah Glenda I'm all for a wedding crasher... well as long as their not running around on the beach during our photos in their birthday suit... :-)

#42 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 04:47 PM

Can you imagine if you see one of these at your wedding? If you like I can wear a tight suit that connotes "bitchiness" and I can wear a headset on my head and make sure your wedding goes exactly as you like. I'll kick out any stragglers for you. I'm officially a

-Glenda

#43 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 04:59 PM

You can wear that outfit and volunteer to be my day of coordinator if you want!

#44 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
        • 5,248 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 05:01 PM

I would love nothing more than to do that. Maybe I should just move to Cabo and help other girls with their weddings. Why is wedding planning fun when it's being done for other people but not when it's for yourself? BTW Sarah I love the babyboll dresses, that's the one I voted for!

-Glenda

#45 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
          • 1,430 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 08:16 PM

I really like the babydoll dress! I voted for that one! Did you pick one yet? Thanks for posting these because I'm looking for champagne dresses for my BM's too. I have 6 and everyone is ranging from a 0-4 and then I have one girl who is like a 14 or 16. So I have no clue what kind of dress to look for? any ideas?

#46 EDYTA

EDYTA
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 11:32 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Natalie M
              I really like the babydoll dress! I voted for that one! Did you pick one yet? Thanks for posting these because I'm looking for champagne dresses for my BM's too. I have 6 and everyone is ranging from a 0-4 and then I have one girl who is like a 14 or 16. So I have no clue what kind of dress to look for? any ideas?
              I think a babydoll is so flattering for any size justbecause it goes out under neath the bust line so it can hide a big tummy

#47 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,996 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 12:12 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Natalie M
                The babydoll might be okay depending on how comfortable she is with her legs. Otherwise, something a little longer might make her feel better. I think strapless dresses are flattering on many figures, so that may be a route you want to go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users