Sign in to follow this  
Sarah

Which BM dress do you like the best?

Hi Ladies!

I'm trying to pick out BM dresses with my girls and we found a great sale at Nordstroms. Here are a few we are considering, tell me what you think!

Both of my BM's are size 4, one blonde, one brunette- so thankfully no size/color issues to deal with. My dress is semi-formal and we are leaning towards champagne colors.

Please vote for your favorite and tell me what you think!

Babydoll Dress

Click the image to open in full size.

Halter Dress

Mesh Dress

Satin V-Neck

Strapless Satin

I love the baby doll dress. I also think the mesh one is really nice too. I just think the satin is too much for a beach wedding, too shiny. That is me though, I could be out numbered on that one. But, I do not think I will have my maids in a satiny kinda dress, its just a little too formal and hevy. Just my input :) I can't wait to see which one you pick.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the strapless satin.....but I agree that it might be too much for a beach wedding.....I like the baby doll for the beach :)

I voted for Mesh - but it was between that and the babydoll. I like that they're both a little "lighter" looking, if that makes any sense!

I was torn between the Mesh and Halter but voted forthe Mesh. It has the beach look, but still dressy enough for a wedding.

The satin ones are pretty, but a tad more formal.

Depends how formal you want them to look?

I like the halter, I think the tie across the middle is very flattering on every body type and totally rewearable...