Photo

Solar Tan Thru Swimsuits

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 lucy106

lucy106
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 01:04 PM

Has anyone tried any of those swim suits that are suppose to give you all over tans? Solar Tan Thru Swimsuits All-over Tan Thru Swimwear for Women and Men

They are not exacly stylish but I am trying to find a suit to avoid the tan lines. Cant really find a decent strapless suit for these DD hooters.

#2 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
    • 2,183 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 01:14 PM

I've heard about this, but I've never met anyone that used them. I wonder if they work?

#3 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 01:15 PM

I've never heard of them!! Hmmm sounds interesting.

#4 MandaGracie

MandaGracie
        • 19 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 01:17 PM

I hadn't really thought about the issue on tan lines! For 4 days I will be hanging around in the sun before my wedding... The last thing I want is stripes!

#5 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 01:20 PM

I am goign to be wearing a strapless bathing suit.. lucky for me I am a B lol... that is the first time I have been able to say that "lucky for me I am a B" Usually it's damn my small boobs won't hold this up!!

#6 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 01:24 PM

I've seen people wearing them & they are really thin and not supportive. This was about 10 years ago so maybe they are better.

I'm going to wear thin straps & adjust them often. I usually don't get a tan line around my neck because I alternate suites & move the straps.

I can't wear a strapless because my dress is low cut.

#7 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
              • 5,681 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 04:19 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Morgan
                I've seen people wearing them & they are really thin and not supportive. This was about 10 years ago so maybe they are better.

I'm going to wear thin straps & adjust them often. I usually don't get a tan line around my neck because I alternate suites & move the straps.

I can't wear a strapless because my dress is low cut.
                Same here! There is a dive shop next door to my office and they sell them there and I dont think they are supportive enough for for DD's. I like my girls to have some support LOL :)

#8 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 04:42 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jenn3878
                  Same here! There is a dive shop next door to my office and they sell them there and I dont think they are supportive enough for for DD's. I like my girls to have some support LOL :)
                  Not even just DDs. I would feel a little skimpy in one. I like thickness to my suits. I had some speedo racing suits that made you feel so exposed because they were so thin.

I think switching up the straps really helps. But, if it doesn't work it's great to know anything can be fixed with photoshop. I love that I don't have to worry about stuff as much anymore.

I tried to pick out a halter dress to wear with my halter suits, but I ended up with normal straps. I need to get a non-halter suit. But, either way my straps are thin. It's not like I tan anyway. Just avoiding burnlines :)

#9 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 6,368 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 05:41 PM

I saw some of these on eBay and they have underwire and a bunch of different styles. Just thoughts I'd throw that in there.

#10 1elephant

1elephant
                    • VIP Member
                    • 15,998 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 08:28 PM

i wound up w/ tan lines...i avoided it for 3 days but it happened anyway . i got the ones that tie around the neck and would untie when i lay down...when i was walking around, i put a strapless coverup on and would leave it untied...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users