I need a photographer for April Wedding at Moon Palace-Help Please

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 emandom

emandom
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 06:44 AM

Hi,
    I am getting married on 15/4/08 at 5 pm and need a wedding photographer. Was going to use the one on resort but think I would be best to use an external one. Does anyone have any recommendations please Also can you get away with just paying for them to have a guest pass and say they are a friend attending the wedding?
    Thanks
    EmX

#2 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 06:56 AM

Hi, try out the search box at the very top, to the right. There is more info than you can imagine on this topic and we have a vendor section where you can also check out the member photographers that will travel to your DW.

#3 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
      • 1,565 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:36 PM

you can google "destination wedding photographers" or use the search function on here for photographers or go to the vendor threads on here as well. some resorts make you use their selected vendors, some let you buy a guest pass, some would make you have them stay at the hotel. make sure you check with the coordinator :)

happy planing

#4 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,513 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:40 PM

Hi there - I am getting married @ the MP on April 10! Anyways on the MP website Palace Resorts - Welcome to the Official Site it says they don't allow outside vendors - I think you still CAN bring a photog but I would contact them and ask for sure - Have you got your wedding contract yet? There should be an 800 # with your WC name on there-hope this helps!

#5 emandom

emandom
          • 37 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 04:55 PM

Hi,
            Hope your wedding goes well. We arrive on 9/4 so might bump into you. Have already been in touch with wedding co ordinator several times. Are you having their photographer? Do you know if they are any good? Have you seen any of the photos?
            Thanks
            Emily

#6 *JillD*

*JillD*
            • 5,112 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:36 PM

I don't know for sure, but I think MP is pretty strict with their no outside vendors rule, but I think you can fly a photographer down and have them stay at the resort at a guest, it think that was okay, but I don't think the guest pass is. I would verify with MP though, because I'm just going off of my memory.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users