1 reply to this topic

#1 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 September 2006 - 12:42 AM

Hey girls,

i found these 2 sites for underwater cameras. When you buy these cameras be careful to look at what the expiration dates are. I found some for sale as cheap as $2 a piece but they were made in 2002. I think it is safe to buy cameras that expire 2005 or later. If they are stored correctly they can be fine for 2-3 years.

T.D.A. also sells on ebay but there prices aren't any cheaper on ebay so might as well save yourself the aggravation and just buy from the site. They advertise for $3.90 a piece with a expiration date of 5/2005 or better.

Photosuperia has the same price as T.D.A. BUT if you buy more than 10 cameras the price goes down alot ($2.90 a piece)

i tried stalking ebay to buy these cameras but after the auction ended, they were about $5.00 a piece and that didnt include shipping and it was too much of a waste of time to watch 20 different auctions and check 20 different expiration dates.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 snanderson

• Site Supporter
  • 97 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:00 AM

11.12.11...On this day I will marry my best friend, the one I laugh with and live for....
    The Couples Resort - Tower Isle
    Ocho Rios, Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users