I'm trying to decide..the now common question of Erick, Claudia or Citlalli. I looked through the blogs the other night and was blown away at what they can do that is NOT on the main site. But I'm not sure which pics belong to whom and I want what I want what I want. (I know you all know what I mean).

So I'm wondering if anyone has actual pics I can compare and KNOW for sure who did what.

There are many pics from Citalli & claudia on the forum. Not as many from Erick. I booked Erick, but I'd probably pick Citalli just because I've seen more of her work & know it's amazing. I'm pretty confident Erick will be great too, it's just nice to see more pictures like we get to see from Citalli.

Claudia was already booked on my date so I didn't get to consider her. She just photographed Paula's wedding & the pictures were stunning. You really can't go wrong with any of them. I am always impressed by what they do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillysBride View Post
As usual Morgan..you come through! Thanks girl.

You probably log onto the forum to talk to someone besides me & you can't escape me :)

I emailed you some pics, too.

Hi there!

I was just on her website the other day and if I remember correctly each photographer has their own blog. There you should be able to see photos that they have done. From what I have seen, it will be hard go wrong!