Photo

Harlow-Nicole Ritchies baby

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 12:27 PM

Do you guys know that Christina fired her publicist and some senior manager, along with an assistant b/c the People magazine cover of her baby didn't sell well? And now it turned into a big competiton to see who will sell more Christina or Nicole. Apparently Nicole's copies are flying off the racks.

#22 quackquack

quackquack
    • 152 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 12:45 PM

Harlow is such a cuttie!!!

#23 JennyK

JennyK
      • 3,502 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 12:48 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
        Do you guys know that Christina fired her publicist and some senior manager, along with an assistant b/c the People magazine cover of her baby didn't sell well? And now it turned into a big competiton to see who will sell more Christina or Nicole. Apparently Nicole's copies are flying off the racks.
        Christina gotta get over it.. no one was that interested in her having a baby. It was more about Nicole and JLo. (Now those babies I'm DYING to see)

#24 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
        • 5,248 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 01:19 PM

I am drooling in anticipation to see Emme & Max. Those spark way more curiosity.

#25 JennyK

JennyK
          • 3,502 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 01:27 PM

Quote:
            I am drooling in anticipation to see Emme & Max. Those spark way more curiosity.
            Me too.. are you a bit disappointed with their names? I mean, she didn't have to name them Apple or anything but I thought they'd keep it closer to their roots. Plus Max is Xtina's kid's name

#26 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
            • 5,248 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:07 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by xJuicyJx
              Me too.. are you a bit disappointed with their names? I mean, she didn't have to name them Apple or anything but I thought they'd keep it closer to their roots. Plus Max is Xtina's kid's name
              I agree 100%! Jlo is such a diva that I expected some divalicious names. I'm shocked she would name her son the same name as X-tina b/c I feel like stars are competitive about this stuff.

#27 JennyK

JennyK
              • 3,502 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 05:19 PM

Quote:
                I agree 100%! Jlo is such a diva that I expected some divalicious names. I'm shocked she would name her son the same name as X-tina b/c I feel like stars are competitive about this stuff.
                Shame on JLo lol Maybe it was all a big plan so her Max gets more attention than the other Max lol j/k

#28 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
                • 4,979 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 10:31 PM

Ok, how adorable is she?? She's beautiful!! I love that name. Did they not know the sex before she gave birth?

A few more cute pics...

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
                  Happily Married since May 9, 2008
                  Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users