Photo

Elizabeth Lloyd (PV Photog) - Updated Website/Blog

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 raisinblur

raisinblur
  • 94 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 08:39 PM

I know a few of us have used or will be using Elizabeth Lloyd as their wedding photog (including me), so I wanted to share this. Beth has updated her website (ELIZABETH LLOYD - Photographer) with new pictures and has also added a blog (Elizabeth Lloyd - Photographer). I was really surprised (and honored) when I first clicked on her blog, and saw a picture of me and FI staring right back at me! We’re the weirdo couple jumping in mid-air and kicking each other in front of the fountain. It was really exciting… my little 15-minutes (or more like 2-seconds) of fame… haha.

Anyway, I think there are a few brides here who will be using Beth in the upcoming months, so hopefully we’ll see you all on her blog!

#2 Saraha

Saraha
    • 2,597 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 08:52 PM

How fun, what a suprise and cute pic!

#3 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 09:07 PM

woohoo. How exciting. I can't wait to meet her. We also scheduled a TTD with her so I'm very excited to see what happens with that as well.
        Happily married since 2008

#4 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 10:08 PM

that's great! I'm a tad disappointed I wasn't patient enough to wait for her website, lol. I contacted her about a year ago and she was one of my top choices! I guess its proof that good marketing pays off, lol.

#5 Maeghan

Maeghan
          • 20 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 11:12 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by raisinblur
            I know a few of us have used or will be using Elizabeth Lloyd as their wedding photog (including me), so I wanted to share this. Beth has updated her website (ELIZABETH LLOYD - Photographer) with new pictures and has also added a blog (Elizabeth Lloyd - Photographer). I was really surprised (and honored) when I first clicked on her blog, and saw a picture of me and FI staring right back at me! We’re the weirdo couple jumping in mid-air and kicking each other in front of the fountain. It was really exciting… my little 15-minutes (or more like 2-seconds) of fame… haha.

Anyway, I think there are a few brides here who will be using Beth in the upcoming months, so hopefully we’ll see you all on her blog!
            Wow thanks for the info - I really like Elizabeth Lloyd's work - but has anyone else found it hard to receive a response from her? I have emailed her 3 times in the past 2 weeks or so, and received no response. I really need to book a photographer soon, so i might just have to look somewhere else....which i really don't want to do.

#6 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 11:14 PM

She has responded to me, but it took a couple of weeks. Other times she was quick...I guess it just depends.

#7 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 01:29 PM

Sometimes she is quick, sometimes she is not. Maybe she has a lot of weddings going on. Maybe contact Nicole to see if you could speed her up a bit.
                Happily married since 2008

#8 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 01:46 PM

I ended up sending her an email last night and she responded this morning.

#9 raisinblur

raisinblur
                  • 94 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 04:13 PM

I don't email her often, but when I do, she has responded within 2 weeks. This is the busy season for weddings in PV, so she might just be extra busy now.

#10 Maeghan

Maeghan
                    • 20 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 07:57 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Yari
                      I ended up sending her an email last night and she responded this morning.
                      Really? What email address are you sending it too??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users