El Dorado Royale (Recap)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Dreamgirl08

• 292 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 07:38 PM

Hi everyone!
    Hope you are all doing great. It's been a while since I last logged on, due to my tragic and hectic past few months. I'm trying to stay positive & get back on track with everything for my wedding, which will have to be for sometime in 2009. Anyway, It's been so long that I even forgot who my CONTACT person is at EDR. My last connection with them was when I made my $100.00 deposit. Can someone please help me get back on track here.... The following would be extremely helpful:

1. Contact Name-
    2. Contact #-
    3. When is the best time to marry at EDR, Mexico (I might reconsider)

Thanks so much!!!!

#2 MrsV-to-be

• 554 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 10:42 PM

Hey! well, I'm sorry I don't know who you were in contact with, but this is who I am working with - and she is fantastic!
      Valeria Martinez.
      Tel. [011-52] 998 881-9400 ext.2409
      Fax [011-52] 998 881-9414

As for time of year - I don't know what time is the best. I'm getting married the beggining of May - but I've never been there at that time of year! so we will see :)

#3 Dreamgirl08

• 292 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:35 AM

Thanks so much MrsV-to-be :). Yes, now I remember, I was working with her too. I just sent her an e-mail inquiry on a couple of things. As far as the date, I'm considering April...hmmm.. let's see. Thanks again.

#4 Melba

• 132 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:34 PM

I second Valeria. She's great to work with. I'm also a May bride, but haven't been down there during that time. Give me a few more months and then I can tell you. :)

#5 Dreamgirl08

• 292 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 01:32 AM

Cool, thanks ladies :)

#6 brigopens

• 247 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 04:55 AM

Originally Posted by Dreamgirl08
              Hi everyone!

Contact Name-
              When is the best time to marry at EDR, Mexico (I might reconsider)
              Valeria was fantastic!
              November was fantastic and reasonably priced!
              Our Bridal Party in Mexico

#7 little bride

little bride
              • 4 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:18 PM

Ladies, congratulations on your wedding!! Thanks for posting info regarding the wedding coordinator. Seems like you guys liked working with Valeria. We met her when we went to go visit Mexico and she didn't give us a good impression..

Can I ask you how it was working with her? Also who did you have for the onsite coordinator??

Thank you for your insights :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users